Respected Contributor

I know some love PTR's Retinol Fusion but I don't remember it doing anything for me.  I didn't even use the 2oz up in a year, so this size would be completely out of the question.  I didn't care for Paula's Choice either -- the one that came in a TSV a couple of years ago.  I'm using the Consult Beaute now but to me honest, not using it regularly enough to see if it works, but I do like that it absorbs easily and I can put cream over it and not have my skin feel tacky. I'd like to try Isomers Retiniacin but I'm going to add the Mad Hippie to my list too.

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch

Thanks for your help.I will check it out.

Respected Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ASKING THIS.

I have never used this product but very tempted.

IF YOU DO NOT MIND ME ASKING IN YOUR THREAD , BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO START ONE,..

The ONE question I have....DOES THIS HELP WITH EYE BAGS AT ALL ????

Skididdy:

Retinol will do NOTHING for bags under the eyes-I assume that is what you mean.

That would only be corrected by cosmetic surgery. Many women fall for what I consider outrageous claims by the beauty industry. 

Regular Contributor

I’ve been using this serum since January and I’m still not finished with my 2 oz bottle. I’m still waiting to see results. So far it has done nothing to my skin. 

Honored Contributor

I swear by Dr. Denese Hydroshield and Dr. Denese facial pads but ordered Roth's TSV for myself and my daughter who also uses Dr. Denese.

Roth said you can use your regular stuff and his.  I firmly believe in gycolic acid.  Use it every day and have used it since I was in my 20's (I'm 71 in a few weeks). 

I totally believe in getting off the dead skin every single day.  I think his product will make this even easier.

Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal,   My skin is sensitive so I have to stay away from retinol.  I tried a few of his products and I like the cucumber eye pads.  However, his one facial wash which I loved gave me a big red rash and I had to return.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor
I tried this a few years ago. Made me break out with cystic acne almost immediately. If you are breakout prone, I wouldn’t recommend it.
Esteemed Contributor

@Skididdy

@Skididdy wrote:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ASKING THIS.

I have never used this product but very tempted.

IF YOU DO NOT MIND ME ASKING IN YOUR THREAD , BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO START ONE,..

The ONE question I have....DOES THIS HELP WITH EYE BAGS AT ALL ????

In my 81 years, for me the only thing that helps EB is Restalyn filler. I have tried everything  I could, nothing worked.  I been doing filler once a year, works great.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I swear by Dr. Denese Hydroshield and Dr. Denese facial pads but ordered Roth's TSV for myself and my daughter who also uses Dr. Denese.

Roth said you can use your regular stuff and his.  I firmly believe in gycolic acid.  Use it every day and have used it since I was in my 20's (I'm 71 in a few Iaweeks). 

I totally believe in getting off the dead skin every single day.  I think his product will make this even easier.

I also use those products of DR. D.  Love her products, but have been getting filler and botox since age 72'  Am now 81 and still doing it, but have beautiful skin.  

Super Contributor

Love the PTR fusion retinol. It is wonderful but now I use it under PC clinical 1% (fantastic) and the in now use under prescription retin a - an I have beautiful skin in my 50s with no wrinkles!!!