Contributor
Any clue about this weekend's TSV from Perricone? I believe 6-24 is the scheduled date.
Valued Contributor

Hello Judy. Seems like no clues yet on the Perricone TSV. Maybe somebody will let us know something soon. I love Perricone products. They work wonderfully for my old skin.

Respected Contributor

Rather than open a new thread, thought I'd ask here. Is Perricone rep Dana okay? A different lady has been doing the Perricone shows I've seen lately. 

Valued Contributor
Got the email today, neuropeptide facial conformer , neuropeptide facial cream and acyll gluth eye serum. It's up now - 199 with extra 10% off on future a/d shipments.
Contributor
Thank you for sharing the TSV info!
Regular Contributor

I read on vacation with her family in Australia earlier this month.  

Occasional Contributor

Good Morning!  Fluke67 can you tell me the sizes of the conformer and moisturizer please?  I used to get the early announcements for Beauty for TSV but have not in awhile not sure why??  Thank you and have a beautifulday😀

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info.  I've had so many different configurations of AD TSVs and have recently cancelled them all.  I have a good amount of stash!   This, however, seems to be a really good one.  LOVE the eye serum, and this moisturizer.  The jury is still out for me on the Conformer.  I have no opinion on that either way.

Very tempting.

Respected Contributor

I just noticed the eye is supersize , that makes this an even better value , i don't care fore the cream in summer , the smell isn't horrible but i notice it when our body heat increases.

Super Contributor

Every other tsv has the neuropeptide facial cream.  I know qvc is the only place you can get it, but if you get most of the tsv's you will be way overstocked with it.  I got exicted when I saw that it had the AC eye cream, but I don't need anymore NFC.  I wish they would have a tsv with cold plasma.   It seems as though they put one expensive to make product  and then lesser expensive ones in a tsv.   Like someone else said I have cancelled most of my Perricone tsv's.   He just had a 50% off sale and free shipping on his site - not all products just selected items and sets.