Super Contributor

Perricone Please-----Question

Neuropeptide Facial Cream.....the $240 cream..........I read on the page at Q that we are supposed to put it behind our ears, under our eyes, at jawline and under our chin..............I have been putting it all over my face but I guess I will start it the way it was written to use. I do wish instead of talking about the products they would show us how to use them. Input? Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Perricone Please-----Question

Yes, take it up on the neck and bring it around behind your ears. It doesn't take much product at all so start with a really small amount. Just a about the size of a your thumb nail is good for full face, neck behind ears, etc.

Frequent Contributor

I am calling Perricone customer service tomorrow to ask about it. They have been very informative the two times I have called them about products.

Super Contributor

Please let us know QVC Pal....I called today and they said to read the area on the item page.........it did not say all over yet it seems like Funloving uses this cream all over....it does not take much. I don't see the container though lasting 6 months.

Valued Contributor

Please share with us what you learn from Perricone's customer service. There are many who would benefit from this information....thanks so much.

I use it all over my face/neck area and work it up and behind my ears and neck in my morning routine. Then I apply my Tawaka cream on top to finish it off. Has worked beautifully for me.

Super Contributor

I am hoping the results will be great for me especially my marionette lines.....and eleven lines between my brows........For two days though I have not used the firming cream. I will do that tonight. I use Erno Laszlo oil and then the EL dry skin bar and then I dry my face and add Neuropeptide cream and let it dry then add the perricone neuropeptide firming moisturizer. That's it and I put that last cream under my eyes and around my mouth and on my neck........I don't see firm skin but it has not been a month yet.

Super Contributor

On 7/29/2014 motherinlaw said:

Please share with us what you learn from Perricone's customer service. There are many who would benefit from this information....thanks so much.

I use it all over my face/neck area and work it up and behind my ears and neck in my morning routine. Then I apply my Tawaka cream on top to finish it off. Has worked beautifully for me.

Another TAWAKA ""hoarder""?? haha

I have a couple huge bottles of the TAWAKA hair conditioner and several tubes of TAWAKA cream which I began ""hoarding"" as soon as Dennis mentioned the phase-out. I even have a TAWAKA ""ball"" exfoliator/cleanser.

Hopefully they are all still usable--as yet un-opened. I have a feeling they are OK!

I wonder if they re-planted and will there be a return of TAWAKA somewhere....some day?