Frequent Contributor

Do they have a Jasmine line?  I love Jasmine but I don't see any Jasmine choices?  Maybe the wrong time of year?

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing comes to mind and I have been using their products for years. With that said, they have so many products just like Philosophy that it's hard to keep track of.

If you are on facebook. Post the question to their page, someone will surely answer you within the next few days.

Super Contributor

As far as I know Perlier does not have a Jasmine line but------------

Korres does!  They also are on hsn.  I have tried many of their products and haven't found 1 yet that I didn't like.  I have never tried their Jasmine because I personally don't care for that scent, but I think they are really a good line and they don't put parabens in their products like Perlier does.

Hope this helps smileywink:

Honored Contributor

@hatetoiron wrote:

As far as I know Perlier does not have a Jasmine line but------------

Korres does!  They also are on hsn.  I have tried many of their products and haven't found 1 yet that I didn't like.  I have never tried their Jasmine because I personally don't care for that scent, but I think they are really a good line and they don't put parabens in their products like Perlier does.

Hope this helps smileywink: 

I agree. I don't think I've ever seen a Perlier product in Jasmine, but I would definitely recommend the Korres Jasmine products. I love the Jasmine Lip Butter and the Body Butter.