Frequent Contributor
The pink gel coat STILL has formaldehyde in it, I can’t believe in 2020 this is still the case! My nails used to terrible and I was going to buy this years ago. But as a breast cancer survivor, I also look out for certain ingredients. Many many brands now have 3-free, 7-free, and formaldehyde is one of them that they are free of. Consider you’re painting your nails and if you have babies around, if your hands get in their mouth l, you can be exposing then, not to mention yourself. Good Heavens.
Honored Contributor

This product did more harm than good to my nails.  It took them months to recover.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@wig4usc...Thank you for the heads up. I was ready to order. I'm a BC survivor also and I don't think the formaldehyde is a good idea. I was ready to order. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Perfect Formula Warning

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

Sorry your nails suffered from using this.  My experience was that after a couple of months, I noticed it had done nothing to improve my nails.  Waste of money.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Any time that product is mentioned here, I always post a caution of the formaldehyde. many nail products are as much as 8 Free now. Maybe even more. 

Frequent Contributor
I’m glad this may have helped some, and others are aware too! There’s no good reason to have formaldehyde in beauty products, that’s some low hanging fruit there!!