Respected Contributor

I also bought her upcoming TSV and love it.My complexion looks so much better. Much brighter.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze  I don't know if you had the chance to see my reply in #41, but do you think I should give One Love Organics Cleansing Oil a chance, based on what I mentioned?  I know you don't "know" my skin, but curious what you might think, since you're pretty knowledgeable with skin care.  TIA 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@HappyDaze  I don't know if you had the chance to see my reply in #41, but do you think I should give One Love Organics Cleansing Oil a chance, based on what I mentioned?  I know you don't "know" my skin, but curious what you might think, since you're pretty knowledgeable with skin care.  TIA 

@I like celery oh man I am so sorry- I did post a reply but maybe it didn't go through?? Anyway, what I had said was that I have sensitive skin these days and this is the only thing I found that doesn't irritate it and yet keeps it soft and supple. I wish they would make sample sizes as I know they make sample sizes of some of their products but pretty sure they don't of this cleansing oil. I had also mentioned that it was on sale at Pharmaca.com but not sure if the sale is still going on now. Smiley Sad I wish I could send you a bit to try so you can try it before you buy. I would hate to have you try it but then not like it. If you get it from dermstore I know they do accept returns and free if you opt for a store credit for your return. I have several friends who have all switched over to this and we range from super sensitive skin to normal (I'm probably inbetween) and they are all super happy with it. I think there are several ladies on the board who use it too. LOL sorry if this doesn't really help? I just know it is pricey (always get it on sale!) but it lasts me a really long time and is worth it simply due to the fact that it removes all my makeup yet never irritates my eyes or skin. Love! HTH and doesn't make it more confusing, lol!

Oh I wanted to say that at one point they switched to a different formula and all of us loyal users were so upset so they switched it back to the original. I was soooo happy! I dreaded having to do another search for a cleanser! When the formula was going to change, for the first time in my life I seriously stocked up on a product- I think I had 4 backups, which is a record for me! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze  Oh, no worries.  I just thought you might not have received the @ notification or something.  Smiley Happy  I really appreciate your reply.  I like reading your beauty posts because you know a ton about skin care.  (I try to learn what I can, but I seem to always read something that appears to contradict something I had previously learned, which confuses me even more.  grr  )  "One Love" sounds great, and I think I might give it a shot.  I'm currently experiencing another mysterious breakout / irritation situation, so I need to let my skin "calm" before I try anything new.  I don't mind paying a little more for a cleanser if it ends up working well for me, and like you've already mentioned, cleansers last a long time, so the cost per month really isn't a lot when you break it down.  

It's awesome that the Company listened to their customers about the formula change, and changed it back to the original formula !  That says a lot.  Wow.  I'll let you know when I make my first purchase, and update you on how it's working for me.  Thanks very much for the info !

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

p.s.  @HappyDaze  When I mentioned in my previous post that I try to learn what I can about skin care, but always seem to read something that appears to contradict something I had previously learned, I wasn't referring to your posts!  I hope it didn't "read" that way!   I meant what I read online or in magazines, etc, but I probably wasn't very clear.  Sorry about that!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celery oh no worries, I kind of thought that is what you meant. There is a ton of contradictory information out there about everything- it is hard to sort through it all. As I know you already know, I try to stick to the websites that are from legitimate sources and I do get alot of my information from scientifiic studies as well. I am kind of nerdy like that. I was raised in a family where pretty much everyone has a science degree or two so I guess I just kind of grew up inundated with it. Smiley Happy  I don't understand it all by any means but I do like to learn as much as I can and am always learning something new.

If you do try the OLO, let me know what you think. Definitely wait for a sale and get it from a place where you can return it for free so no real cost to you if you hate it. If you have any questions, let me know!  Good luck and I hope you can find something you love and that doesn't wreak havoc with your skin. I know it is frustrating going through a million things and not being really happy with any of it!

Frequent Contributor

@Junker2327 You will love it!!

Frequent Contributor

@HappyDaze I always enjoy your input comments. They are very informative. Good job👍 Wish I could find a follow button.

Honored Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice!

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

@I like celery oh man I am so sorry- I did post a reply but maybe it didn't go through?? Anyway, what I had said was that I have sensitive skin these days and this is the only thing I found that doesn't irritate it and yet keeps it soft and supple. I wish they would make sample sizes as I know they make sample sizes of some of their products but pretty sure they don't of this cleansing oil. I had also mentioned that it was on sale at Pharmaca.com but not sure if the sale is still going on now. Smiley Sad I wish I could send you a bit to try so you can try it before you buy. I would hate to have you try it but then not like it. If you get it from dermstore I know they do accept returns and free if you opt for a store credit for your return. I have several friends who have all switched over to this and we range from super sensitive skin to normal (I'm probably inbetween) and they are all super happy with it. I think there are several ladies on the board who use it too. LOL sorry if this doesn't really help? I just know it is pricey (always get it on sale!) but it lasts me a really long time and is worth it simply due to the fact that it removes all my makeup yet never irritates my eyes or skin. Love! HTH and doesn't make it more confusing, lol!

Oh I wanted to say that at one point they switched to a different formula and all of us loyal users were so upset so they switched it back to the original. I was soooo happy! I dreaded having to do another search for a cleanser! When the formula was going to change, for the first time in my life I seriously stocked up on a product- I think I had 4 backups, which is a record for me! Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze

Thank you for mentioning this sale. I stopped getting e-mails from them because I thought they never discounted OLO. Anyway, I picked up two. They're out of stock but will be in soon.

I had all sorts of problems with logging in, etc., but I have to say that their CS is outstanding.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice!

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 You are welcome! I picked up a couple too. 😺 those discounts are so far and few between now. I don't getPharmaca's emails any more either but was googled the cleanser in order to replenish and saw that they were having an actual OLO sale-shocking! Smiley Happy

@Jifner1956 thank you that is sweet. Smiley Happy there are several smart, fun and sweet ladies a I'd love to have a "follow" button for but I'm sure it would also be used for nefarious reasons so it might be best there isn't, lol. Smiley Wink