Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I watched the video, and this looks like something I'd like to try.  None of the colors look right for me though.  I think the taupe would be too light, and the browns too dark.  She didn't describe one color because it had sold out.  I think she should have described it anyway since it would obviously come back in stock.

I went to Urban Decay's website, and this actually comes in seven colors.  They don't have a picture or description of the colors though, and it says the product will be coming soon.

@NickNack  Maybe it’s available at Sephora or dept. store where you can try it out....Brow colors are hit or miss. Good luck finding a shade that works for you. Keep us posted.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

I watched the video, and this looks like something I'd like to try.  None of the colors look right for me though.  I think the taupe would be too light, and the browns too dark.  She didn't describe one color because it had sold out.  I think she should have described it anyway since it would obviously come back in stock.

I went to Urban Decay's website, and this actually comes in seven colors.  They don't have a picture or description of the colors though, and it says the product will be coming soon.

@NickNack  Maybe it’s available at Sephora or dept. store where you can try it out....Brow colors are hit or miss. Good luck finding a shade that works for you. Keep us posted.

@Shanus  On the video Amy said this was exclusive to QVC right now.  I definitely think it seems like something you should see the colors in person before ordering though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I'd be willing to bet other companies are racing as fast as they can to market a similar product.  There's a real void in the cosmetics industry for an easy to use eyebrow product that produces realistic results.  I know; I've bought one of everything trying to find a good one.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'd be willing to bet other companies are racing as fast as they can to market a similar product.  There's a real void in the cosmetics industry for an easy to use eyebrow product that produces realistic results.  I know; I've bought one of everything trying to find a good one.

Good morning @Kachina624. I’m still finding eye shadow the way to go for the most natural look. Most medium to large sized palettes have dark grays, grayish taupes, a few shades of brown...I’ve gone from taupe when hair was dark to a grayish brown now in the BB Light Brow Kit.

The most important thing (to not get an “instagram brow”), don’t fill in the entire area w/ pencil or other dense product. The most natural look is creating a shadow of the hair through the brow. You can also wet the shadow on the brush to fill in an area w/o hair. Set w/ hairspray on toothbrush.

Too harsh a brow can add 15 yrs. to a face. You’re so right that a new brow product comes out every minute claiming to be the best...makes choosing even more difficult. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Good morning @Kachina624. I’m still finding eye shadow the way to go for the most natural look. Most medium to large sized palettes have dark grays, grayish taupes, a few shades of brown...I’ve gone from taupe when hair was dark to a grayish brown now in the BB Light Brow Kit.

The most important thing (to not get an “instagram brow”), don’t fill in the entire area w/ pencil or other dense product. The most natural look is creating a shadow of the hair through the brow. You can also wet the shadow on the brush to fill in an area w/o hair. Set w/ hairspray on toothbrush.

Too harsh a brow can add 15 yrs. to a face. You’re so right that a new brow product comes out every minute claiming to be the best...makes choosing even more difficult. 

@Shanus great tip!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

Have you received yours yet? My Brunette Betty arrived & I tried it this morning for the first time. VERY disappointed. The “ink” part that is supposed to draw on the look of individual hairs is worthless on mine. It is very watery and the color is lighter than the brow pencil side. Even on bare skin the ink side is almost invisible. And no nice thin lines; watery ones that expand. Maybe mine is defective?

Honored Contributor

@willdob3.  Yes, I got mine a couple days ago.  I don't know whether it's me or the product but I made a huge mess out of my eyebrows.  I decided there was a steeper learning curve than I wanted to climb so it's going back.  I agree, the liquid stuff scarcely showed and the pencil broke off a couple of times as it's so thin.  Pretty pricey for what you get.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

I’m sorry to hear it isn’t just me. I noticed how thin the pencil was and I was surprised I didn’t break it despite being extra careful. 

When they demonstrated it on the Q, the ink part was dark enough to see clearly & it was obviously not this thin or at all runny. I wonder if shaking it up well would help...

Honored Contributor

@willdob3.  I'm sure the taupe I ordered was probably even lighter than your brown.  I've got it packed up to send back so I won't be shaking it.

Honored Contributor

I received it and I am returning it.  The Brunette Betty color was way too dark for me.  I looked online and it isn't sold at Sephora yet.