Respected Contributor

I got mine yesterday and played with it a bit last night.

My hair is dark auburn and the Brown Betty is perfect. The ink end did exactly as they demonstrated. Very fine hair like strokes. Good color. The thin crayon end allowed for precise feathering. 

I am happy with the purchase. The product performed just as advertised.

Honored Contributor

To all: I think brows are the most difficult to shape and find a product/color that works for you. When successful, it’s a blessing, when brows are too dark, too light, too thick or thin...it can alter the shape/structure of your face. Don’t give up. There is a definitely a learning curve with all products. Good luck, Ladies.

Respected Contributor

I'm going to my part time job for a few hours so I did a full makeup.

I'm VERY pleased with the results from this brow product. 

Very natural and the cleanest lines I've ever been able to achieve. They do look microbladed. 

So far the best brow product I've used.

Honored Contributor

I missed out on seeing this product.  Currently, I prefer a gel or pomade that you apply with a skinny brush.  I tried the Elf product, but couldn't find the light brown and the medium brown is too dark.  Since I would have to order it, I'm thinking of trying the Maybelline Brow Tattoo pomade which appears to be a similar product.  This is NOT the product that comes in a tube. That stuff totally fills in the brows which, to me, is not a natural look.  I don't want to look like I drew my brows on even if they are drawn on perfectly.  I looked for it at Target yesterday, but either they were out or haven't gotten it yet.  They were also out of the lightest shade of the No. 7 Lift & Luminate foundation I wanted to try.  

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I missed out on seeing this product.  Currently, I prefer a gel or pomade that you apply with a skinny brush.  I tried the Elf product, but couldn't find the light brown and the medium brown is too dark.  Since I would have to order it, I'm thinking of trying the Maybelline Brow Tattoo pomade which appears to be a similar product.  This is NOT the product that comes in a tube. That stuff totally fills in the brows which, to me, is not a natural look.  I don't want to look like I drew my brows on even if they are drawn on perfectly.  I looked for it at Target yesterday, but either they were out or haven't gotten it yet.  They were also out of the lightest shade of the No. 7 Lift & Luminate foundation I wanted to try.  

@Icegoddess if you're referring to the Calico shade, I got mine at Walgreens. 

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Icegoddess if you're referring to the Calico shade, I got mine at Walgreens. 

@Texasmouse, Thanks, it was just that Target was on my way from where I was at the time and I had a couple of things to pick up there.  But, I guess Walgreens would've also been on my way home since I had to go by the vet to get cat food if I had thought of it, and the main thing I needed to get was Excedrin Migraine.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Paging Shanus

[ Edited ]

BTW, @Texasmouse, Calico is the color in the Stay Perfect foundation.  I wish they made it in the No. 7, but there was not even a slot for that color at Target, so I'm assuming it is not made in that shade.  The lightest shade they even had a slot for was some sort of Vanilla.  If I am incorrect and they make the Lift & Luminate in Calico, please let me know.  That would be best shade for me.

ETA:  I just stopped by my Walgreens and they don't even carry the No.7 brand.  I wonder if Rite Aid (which was bought by Walgreens) would have it.