Frequent Contributor

I just wanted to thank you for replying to my recent post (re: BE vs. Bobbi Brown Mineral Foundation) and give you an update. I ordered the BB and have been using it for just over a week. I LOVE it!

I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find a good shade match, since BB has fewer choices than BE, however the Light to Medium is perfect! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Thanks again, I really appreciate your help.

Respected Contributor

Re: Paging RachB & Fluke67...

Soooo glad! I'm slightly obsessed with makeup and I prefer powder foundation. If I stray and try something else, I always come back to Bobbi. If you find yourself needing a little more coverage, try her Skin Weightless Powder Foundation.
Frequent Contributor

On 3/16/2015 RachB said: Soooo glad! I'm slightly obsessed with makeup and I prefer powder foundation. If I stray and try something else, I always come back to Bobbi. If you find yourself needing a little more coverage, try her Skin Weightless Powder Foundation.

Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

Valued Contributor

Glad to help. If you ordered online, they're really good about swapping if a color/formula isn't quite right. The online chats on the BB website can be very helpful, and sometimes they'll give you a discount code too. My BB gal at nordies will also let me exchange items I bought on the BB site if they don't work.