Honored Contributor

I can only see Reclaim products when I search PS Catalog.  How can I find her other products?

I loved her Advanced line, I used it for years, then I moved & life happened.   I'd like to get back to it.   

Respected Contributor

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

I used all her skincare lines and cosmetics for years. The advanced was my favourite, and I liked how my skin was. I tried Reclaim when that came out, but didn't care for it. I used to get compliments with Connie Stevens line and a kit Adrienne Arpel sold. All have gone away. How can we stick with lines when they discontinue things you like?

Adrienne is still alive and well selling like crazy on HSN.  Try a google search for Connie Stevens.

Regular Contributor

@software wrote:

I can only see Reclaim products when I search PS Catalog.  How can I find her other products?

I loved her Advanced line, I used it for years, then I moved & life happened.   I'd like to get back to it.   

software,

In the Spring catalog there are a number of Advanced products including two "BEST VALUE" kits - a six piece kit and a three piece kit..  There is also an offer code on the back for $10 off with any $50 purchase that expires on Sept 15, 2016.  PS also allows kit customizing across the product lines and the kits can be from 3 to 10 products.  I've found PS customer service people to be very helpful so if you don't have a printed catalog they would probably send one to you.  Do you have the phone number?

Contributor

Actually kind of unbelievable that I saw Principal Secret being discussed.  I had used it for years and was very pleased, but for some reason, always on the lookout for the newest and latest and greatest. I have tried many high end , expensive brands out there.  You name it and more than likely i tried it.  I actually believe I did some damage to my skin.

Well, decided to go back to Principal Secret again a few weeks ago.  My skin already looks and feels so much better. Price is great! You can mix products and order only what you need. Sticking with what I know works!

Respected Contributor

I don't care one bit if someone has had plastic surgery or not.  If the line works for me that's what's important.  My problem with the line is you cannot order many products online.  They really need to expand their website, but for some reason they won't.  They'd have more customers, a lot of people do not want to pick up the phone and have to call.

Where is she anyhow?!  It's like she fell of the face of the earth.  I know she some health issues but you'd think you'd be able to find out something about her.

Contributor

Yes I agree with you . It would be much easier to order online than having to call.  We can hope they will realize that one day.  I also wonder how she is doing. Have not heard any news on her for quite some time.

Respected Contributor

I've been using her Advanced Gentle Enzyme mask since she was on QVC.

I've strayed many times, but ALWAYS come back to this. It's super-gentle, yet super-effective. I've never seen or used anything like it. It exfoliates, calms, balances my skin tone, dries any acne, & leaves my skin feeling very smooth.

I tried the Reclaim mask once, & I like the Advanced better- plus I think you get twice as much product for the price.

I'm a club member, so I order 3 at a time....GREAT price that way!!!