Super Contributor
On 8/27/2014 Q2girl said:
On 8/26/2014 KatCat1 said:

The Principal Secret is her plastic surgeon husband. If the product works for you then continue with it but what I am saying is most of these celebrity women selling skincare had facelifts because they have the money to do and keep it up.

She divorced him years ago. Did he really work on his own wife? It's so obvious she's had work, just like Tova, Christie Brinkley, Cindy Crawford, Dr. Dennese, etc.......

Hmmm...Cindy Crawford? Not sure about that.

Super Contributor
On 8/29/2014 champagnepoodle said:
On 8/27/2014 Q2girl said:
On 8/26/2014 KatCat1 said:

The Principal Secret is her plastic surgeon husband. If the product works for you then continue with it but what I am saying is most of these celebrity women selling skincare had facelifts because they have the money to do and keep it up.

She divorced him years ago. Did he really work on his own wife? It's so obvious she's had work, just like Tova, Christie Brinkley, Cindy Crawford, Dr. Dennese, etc.......

Hmmm...Cindy Crawford? Not sure about that.

Cindy Crawford has admitted to using Botox and fillers in the past. Don't think she's had a facelift. She still looks great.

Super Contributor
On 8/29/2014 Beachbunny said:

Hi Poppet, I still use the advanced enzyme mask & peel. It is the same as the age breaker but you get twice as much. I wonder how long the shelf life is for this item? I've had mine a while because it seems to last forever. Do you like the reclaim day cream better than the ultra cultured cream?

Hi Beachbunny, I will have CS at PS exhange my Recliam Enzyme Mask & Peel for the Advanced one. Especially if you get more product. Great tip! I haven't tried the Ultra Cultured Cream. Perhaps in the winter time when my skin gets drier. I do however LOVE the Reclaim Day Cream. Fantastic!

Valued Contributor

I used all her skincare lines and cosmetics for years. The advanced was my favourite, and I liked how my skin was. I tried Reclaim when that came out, but didn't care for it. I used to get compliments with Connie Stevens line and a kit Adrienne Arpel sold. All have gone away. How can we stick with lines when they discontinue things you like?

Contributor

hear you ,when I was early 40`s had a terrible break out and  used the original  principal secret ,turned my skin around and then reclaim ,stopped when I found SSC on HSN  and now have tried Elysee   ,Ice Elements on and on ,and now don`t have  very good results ,so ordered their catalog  ,thinking of going back and see what happens (another reason ,I looked elsewhere ,they  had me getting too much ,too fast ) now  you can get  2 shipments a year  and can mix and match ,so very seriously going back ,see what happens ,please ,let me know your results ,if you go back to P S .

Trusted Contributor
To me Botox and fillers is far different than a facelift. I wanted to do something about my lines on my lips but to me my fine lines have gotten better. I am going to hold off on plastic surgery because I can't afford it and two if I can help my skin topically rather than surgery I would rather.
Respected Contributor

Would love to go back to this line....   always loved the Original and Advanced.  Never liked the Reclaim products which is why I strayed.  I may have to check to see what they are offering in the Advanced line.   When you say you joined the club,  is it a Guthy Renker club?   If yes,  I hear such bad things about them when the time comes to part ways.  Glad everyone is happy.  You've sparked my interest again.    thanks.

Honored Contributor

I've used Principal Secret Advanced 4 in 1 Cleanser every day since it came out 20+ years ago.  I've never strayed from it.

I order it from her club, 10 at a time.

If they ever discontinue it, I'll be very sad.  And that's why I order 10 at a time!  So if they do, I'll have a supply saved up.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I always liked PS Advanced line, but heard it was no longer available.  So, they still have it?  Seems like they push the Reclaim line and it's not as popular.

As far as facelifts, I think growing old gracefully for a woman is beautiful.  It's the only way, IMO. 

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

I always liked PS Advanced line, but heard it was no longer available.  So, they still have it?  Seems like they push the Reclaim line and it's not as popular.

As far as facelifts, I think growing old gracefully for a woman is beautiful.  It's the only way, IMO. 

@Sunshine Kate- I didn't look at the catalog they sent with my last order, but I received my Advanced Cleanser with no problems. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?