Respected Contributor

Re: Out of all your MAKEUP items what is your Prize Possession?

Dr. Denese SPF30 Tinted Moisturizer.  Exact color match for my face.  Have tried "so so" many others that are cheaper, no match.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

My current love is Edward Bess's foundation that comes in a compact.  I was using one from Nars but they discontinued it.  This one is pricey but well worth it.  

I also love the Artis oval #6 and #7 makeup brushes. 

Valued Contributor

A set of Japanese long handled makeup brushes I bought on a college trip back in 1987. I still have them and use them, and I’m surprised they’ve lasted since I remember soaking them in a sink overnight (gasp) a few times - when I didn’t know how to properly care for such things!
Respected Contributor

Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzer in Antigua-hg ad BB Tinted Eye Brightener= hg as well.

Super Contributor

My MAC Blankety lipstick.  It's the best color and looks great on me.

Regular Contributor

IT cosmetics bye bye pores loose setting powder. on my 4th jar. Haven't found anything better. Also, IT's cream luminizer-hello light -i think. Always have these two products.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66

Hey, if you don't mind telling me...what brand of eyelash curler do you use now ?  

I am having a heck of a time finding one that gives a decent curl.  Thx..

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

I don't know if I'd call it a prized possession, but it's the product I'm least willing to give up.  Well, then maybe it is.

Maybelline's Full 'N Soft mascara.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Dr. Denese Hydroshield Serum.  Have been using it for 15 years and always buy when it is part of a kit (cheaper that way even if I never use the other things in the kit).  Leaves my skin silky soft and never dry.

Honored Contributor

Lately, I'm really liking Avon's Cream to Powder compact foundation.  They have a really wide range of colors ... light enough for my skin tone.