Honored Contributor

Out of all your MAKEUP items what is your Prize Possession?

I would say my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer.  It evens out my skin tone and gives me a slight glow.  I have tried to replace it with something less expensive but cannot find anything and believe me, I have purchased and/or looked around.  Share your favorite makeup item and why you love it so much.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Out of all your MAKEUP items what is your Prize Possession?

Benefit's  Gimme Brow. My brows are a pita and this product manages them and gives good color.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I have two foundations, one that I have used and one that I am using

Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Foundation-presently using!

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation-have used in the past and it is my most favorite foundation ever! It is very pricey, 62.00. So I don't buy it often!

Honored Contributor

If you mean 'item' it's my eyelash curler.  On an island, I'd bring my eyelash curler.

After that my Maybelline waterproof mascara.  I never leave the house without 'doing' my eyes first.  I have it all down to maybe 3 minutes.

Look, in the 60's I was a teenager (I know, lucky us Boomers....it was a great time to be a teenager)....anyway, we all loved, loved eye makeup.

Over the years (due to arthritis) I've had to scale down the eyeliner and I've never been much for eye shadow, although I think it looks great when done right (which I can't do....never could).

During the summer I use a lighter (thinner) liquid makeup.  In the Winter I like Laura Geller's.  I recently tried (and liked) Westmore's liquid makeup.  It's light and easy to apply in a hurry.

When I'm going someplace special I will take more time and use the IT makeup.  It covers better.

Honored Contributor

Estée Lauder Double Wear Light in 1.0. It is the perfect foundation for me. It does not break me out, does not settle in fine lines and has no scent..

Esteemed Contributor

I think I would have to say my Lorac Pro 2 palette.  I love the color scheme of this one and how blendable the colors are.

Image result for lorac pro 2

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow foundation - makes my 66 year old skin flawless and fabulous.  

Honored Contributor

63D1A206-ED98-4113-ADCB-C243EFA6C19D.jpeg

Honored Contributor

What I love most is my Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Golden Apricot  Heart  The absolute perfect blush & color for me (I can never wear any of the pinks, or cream blushes).

It's always sold out everywhere, so when I see it available, I stock up!

Valued Contributor

Lausa Geller Baked Balance and Brighten foundation.  SO easy!