Esteemed Contributor

One down, another Isomers TTV to go!!!!!!!!!!!

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Already have done major damage....darn those smokin' easy pays

Honored Contributor

Re: One down, another Isomers TTV to go!!!!!!!!!!!

oh wow she has another TTV? Has qvc ever done two TSVs for the same vendor in a row like that? I've watched a few of her shows today and found them interesting.

Super Contributor

What have you got hopi?

Esteemed Contributor

HappyDaze

I don't remember if Maneula has ever been back to back, have only used her products for 3 years now and the change in my skin is dramatic.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/23/2015 myshell624 said:

What have you got hopi?

myshell624,

so far

2 Copper P

2 Gommage

1 Vitamin C Kit

1 Masking kit

what's your damage

Valued Contributor

I bought both TTVs today. I am thrilled to get a large Copper P.
Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2015 Sassenach1 said: I bought both TTVs today. I am thrilled to get a large Copper P.

lol, I am so outta the loop! There were two TTVs today? I only saw one, unless I just misunderstood. Besides the Copper P, what was the other one?

Honored Contributor

This is the Sat TTV, adjusted price will be 65-68. They have the Dermal Vials listed as a standalone for 117 dollars! Def want to see the demo. ISOMERS Six-Piece Immortal Dermal Vials & Moisture Cream Lift & Recover Set, 309-295. SET INCLUDES: Five Vials of Immortal Dermal Booster - 0.135 oz Each. One Forever Youth Moisture Cream - 1.86 oz. WHO IT IS FOR: Protect your skin from environmental stressors while deeply moisturizing it. This dermal booster and moisture cream duo helps your skin form a protective membrane and thickens its appearance. BENEFITS: Immortal Dermal Booster: Combines glycans and specific extremophile organisms. Anti-aging discovery directly inspired by glycol-biology and extremophile-biology. Helps protect skin from dehydration. Helps form a protective moisture membrane. Helps your skin face environmental stressors. Smooths and evens the appearance of skin surface. Helps to firm and thicken the appearance of your skin. Combines extremophiles and glycans to help target the appearance of skin dryness, aging and density. Forever Youth Moisture Cream: Helps sooth the skin. Supports your skin's resistance to irritation. Promotes a feeling of soothing after its application. Helps support your skin's moisture recovery. Helps protect the skin against dryness, dullness and loss of density due to moisture loss. Helps to firm and thicken the appearance of your skin's surface. Plumps the appearance of dry skin. Smooths and evens the look of your skin's surface. Helps form a protective moisture membrane. Helps your skin face environmental stressors.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

On 1/23/2015 hopi said:

What have you got hopi?

myshell624,

so far

2 Copper P

2 Gommage

1 Vitamin C Kit

1 Masking kit

what's your damage

So far I've ordered the duo Fast Lift Eye Serum and the Nail cream. Have you used her mask before? I may end up getting that as well. I didn't get today's TTV since I have some copper p but I may get tomorrows:-)

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/23/2015 hopi said:

What have you got hopi?

myshell624,

so far

2 Copper P

2 Gommage

1 Vitamin C Kit

1 Masking kit

what's your damage

So far I've ordered the duo Fast Lift Eye Serum and the Nail cream. Have you used her mask before? I may end up getting that as well. I didn't get today's TTV since I have some copper p but I may get tomorrows:-)

The only mask I have uses so far is the Copper P Mask, it is super thick, very hydrating.

Everyone says masking is important,

the price is right for me to try,

if I don't like them, my body really could use it,

masking does give that firming and toned look.