Honored Contributor

Re: One down, another Isomers TTV to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Interested to read reviews after you have a chance to use this new duo-please post on this board. I like the fact her serums can be cocktailed with others, and adding a periodic booster to a regime can be effective, esp with seasonal climate changes that impact our skin. Looks like Feb is going to be a interesting month with the launch of the re-branding/EVine, the new weekly Beauty show, and TTV's from ISOMERS & Skinn. Should be fun ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

On 1/25/2015 every cloud said:

and to address your second comment- I think Isomers did another product you were suppose to use every quarter or every season. like a boot camp for the face. I remember Lynne -a host- who used it ever¥ day and didn't care -sorry I do not remember the name of that kit.

if the Immortal stuff is good I am going to keep at it- like every other day-lol.

You're thinking of her Accelerated Recovery products. I use them every 4 months or so and love them. ( both the serum and the cream) it's because they work for me that I didn't buy the Immortal. One "bootcamp" is enough for my skin, although I be interested in hearing everyone's results.
Honored Contributor

On 1/25/2015 every cloud said:

the difference in the Isomers before and afters are had to see! When Manuela draws the circle on the picture and you really focus on that particular area you can see a difference.

I guess I am just happy that they keep it real. They use old men and women, not like Chanel or Dior with the 12 year old girls in the ads.

you are right, at least you can tell they are not photoshopping or changing the lighting in the pictures but to say the wrinkles have completely disappeared wasn't exactly truthfully. Saying something like that they are less deep or less noticeable would have been more truthful and accurate as the same wrinkles were clearly still visible and pores were still evident, just not as much. The one oldest lady they showed that had alot of issues (deep wrinkles, cross hatching, age spots, etc) and in her after Manuela said the lady had porcelain skin. I am sorry but her skin was not porcelain. That one in particular I truly saw almost no difference in the before and after except a little lessening of the wrinkles on the right side of her forehead (her left) above her eye. Otherwise, her skin looked the same. Not trying to bash and maybe the camera shots are difficult to really appreciate on a large screen, HD tv.

Esteemed Contributor

This is from Isomers site from Lori on of Manuela's people.

Immortal Dermal Booster is a serum - simply apply it with your other serums. Either combine them in your hand and apply as one step; or apply it first and the other serums on top.

The Immortal vials can be a quarterly / seasonal system. Of course, as with any of our products, you can use it more often if your skin needs the boost.

Can be used how YOU need it:
Each vial can be 3-4 treatments for the entire face & neck for a 5 week system -“a vial a week” booster; ; OR
Use it as a 2-3 week boot-camp, high intensity treatment; OR
Use it on targeted areas a drop or two at a time;

Remember the "best" way to use it is by using it as your skin needs. Drier skins may need an intense initial treatment; while younger skin may just need to use it as a spot treatment. Feel free to try different application routines to find what your skin likes best. You can't a mistake!

Esteemed Contributor

Okay, going out on a limb here{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Suzanne Somers and Connie Stevens both innovators of personal facial toning machines would say that beauty and results are measured in millimeters. That the smallest improvement leads to the proportioned look of beauty. Like every cloud said Manuela does not even show people that the industry considers beautiful. In the Isomers before and afters she doesn't have their hair styled, nice clothes or make up. There is a difference but not what the industry considers more beautiful.

If you consider how much Lynn S's (the host) skin looked more porcelain like and lifted and she had nice skin for her age.

Respected Contributor

My stuff is shipped already!!! See how fast it will be this time with an upcoming storm.My DH cannot wait for his copper and I cannot wait for TSV and cuticle treatment. As for Lynn she has good skin but she had some work done for sure, lifts and injections. It is very visible.
Honored Contributor

I'm sorry but I don't know who Lynn is. I am not real familiar with shophq.

I hope everyone loves their products! Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I got 2 of the Today's Values, the Foot + Hand Cream that came with the Gommage. They look like new formulations that I can use. I'm excited to try the Vials. I hope they work real well + very fast. My son's wedding is in a few weeks. I sure need some help. I'm looking forward to trying them. I'll be anxious to try them + read reviews on here.