Valued Contributor

Re: One down, another Isomers TTV to go!!!!!!!!!!!

On 1/24/2015 HangingTen said: I'm interested in the Sat value but everytime I tune in they show befores and afters. I'm hoping to learn how exactly to use it. Have I missed that info or have they not shared it?

Manuela says one vial per week. She uses 1/3 all-over her face in the pm, waits 2 days and reapplies. Lynn was using every day, targeting eyes and upper lip. The new active "sticks" where applied, not washing off and slowly absorbs to re-texturize and deeply hydrate.

Super Contributor

I am not interested in the bottle of face cream.... I just want the new Immortal product. Why not give us 10 or 20 of the vials... forget the skin cream. I will not pay that much for a months supply.

Respected Contributor

I am interested in trying out more of her line. Right now, I just have too many products so didn't get anything. I was interested in the copper p and the hand cream. I have so much hand cream and thought maybe I would just use it at night but passed. I hope it always available since I do want to try it. I do have her enzyme peel and just started using it after staring at the jar for two years. Not even sure it is still effective but too expensive to toss. So, I am giving it a go. I like that she uses glass bottles for everything.
Valued Contributor

I purchased the double of the fast lift eye serum yesterday since I was almost out. I'd like to get the TTV, but since they are calling it a one and done I don't know when it will be back. And it may be at a much higher price. I feel the same as Annabella, I would have liked a 10/20 vial set or something that will last a few months.

I haven't heard anything about how long the effects last after you've done the five weeks.

Valued Contributor

For those who use Copper P, how do you use it and what are the results please?

Also, does the eye lift work or what would be a good product for my hooded eye lids. (pending the surgery for this year or next, they are that bad).

Super Contributor

On 1/24/2015 QVCfan1121 said:

Also, does the eye lift work or what would be a good product for my hooded eye lids. (pending the surgery for this year or next, they are that bad).

The Fast Lift Eye Serum is the best I've used for my upper eye area. I highly recommend it and the bottle last a long time. It's a great value.

I'm going to try the Copper P on my scalp. I have some I need to use up. I know it's great for sensitive skin and it can be used on the body too.

Super Contributor

Mine has already shipped out, ShopHQ does it again!!They have the fastest turnaround of all the shopping networks for sure

Super Contributor

On 1/24/2015 beautymogul said:

Mine has already shipped out, ShopHQ does it again!!They have the fastest turnaround of all the shopping networks for sure

SHOPHQ is getting my business again.

Super Contributor

On 1/24/2015 Southern Fried Chick said:
On 1/24/2015 beautymogul said:

SHOPHQ is getting my business again.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

On 1/24/2015 myshell624 said:
On 1/24/2015 QVCfan1121 said:

The Fast Lift Eye Serum is the best I've used for my upper eye area. I highly recommend it and the bottle last a long time. It's a great value.

I'm going to try the Copper P on my scalp. I have some I need to use up. I know it's great for sensitive skin and it can be used on the body too.

That FLES is the bomb for my upper eye issues. I haven't thought about using it on the body...hmm.