Honored Contributor

Nina Ricci

I remember I bought this compact based on the packaging. Had totally forgotten about it.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

It gives you triplets__

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Tangee

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Yardley

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Arden

Honored Contributor

Yardley

Honored Contributor

Max Factor

Honored Contributor

Arden

Honored Contributor

Yardley

Honored Contributor

Dior

But would it work with my plaid blazer?