Contributor

What happened to Dr Denese? Is it just me or does she look really different?

Valued Contributor
She's had work done, and admits to it.
Respected Contributor

I think she doesn't even look at all like she used to! Even her family members are probably having trouble recognizing her. I think a total change of appearance for ""beauty's sake"" is tacky.

Esteemed Contributor
Plastic surgery is a personal choice. If it makes you feel good and you have the ability to pay for it, go for it. She probably went for the best in NYC and tho she looks different, she looks good, very natural.
Honored Contributor

I don't think she looks all that ""different""........... It's not like she lost 50 pounds and dyed her hair black..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor
On 2/9/2015 fortune said:

I think she doesn't even look at all like she used to! Even her family members are probably having trouble recognizing her. I think a total change of appearance for "beauty's sake" is tacky.

That's weird, because I didn't have trouble recognizing her. I didn't see her and thing it was a new vendor covering the late hours. Honestly, I found the glasses to be a bigger difference.

Super Contributor

I saw her last night presenting her TSV & she looks incredible. Having surgery to open up her eyes has totally changed her appearance. She talks about it on Facebook. My upper eyelids are getting more droopy by the year. Can't even see my eyelids anymore. So I would do something if my vision started to be affected.

Her skin has always looked fabulous.

Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

Well, I use her products. Have since she first came on the view. I have NO wrinkles. I have never had surgery.

I think someone can get the same results with something cheaper if they just make sure they use gycolic acid every single night.

It gets the old skin off of your face every night. Then put on a good moisturizer.

Think about how much dead skin you shed every day.

If you saw me you would be surprised to know I'm almost 70 years old. You'd be surprised if you think being young means that you don't have many wrinkles (some people place youth on body type, etc).

The rest of my body is another issue. I've gained and lost weight (so I'll leave that to your imagination).

However, again, I use her products and have no wrinkles. Some of it is heredity, but mostly it's because I get the dead skin off of my face every night.

It is not dull. Look at a young person's skin. It is bright. That's because they don't have a lot of old skin on it.

When you get a face peel that's what they do, get off the old skin.

So, thank you but I won't be getting a facelift or anything else anytime soon even though I use her products.

i see nothing wrong with someone doing what they think makes them look better. That's her business. I have friends who've had facelifts and both of my daughter's mother-in-laws have had facelifts (one has had two).

Yet, they still have more wrinkles than I do. Use something cheaper than Dr. D's just get that skin off of your face every night and use a moisturizer and don't bake in that !@## sun.

Contributor

There is only so much that topical products can do. I had some facial work done 4-5 years ago and I have never regretted it. Even the healing and recovery wasn't bad. I use her SPF day cream and I love it!! I don't know how - but it seems to blend with my skin coloring so well. I can never seem to get the right shade when I order foundation, CC, BB, etc. creams - but her day defense cream goes on perfect....like magic! I have a few large pores and they disappear underneath the great matte texture. I watched her briefly, in a recent show and thought she looked great. It's been a while since I saw her last, so I didn't notice the change so much as others. She just looked beautiful to me.