Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know or think there will be a OTO? If so what do you all think it will be?

I have to go out to a holiday party at 5pm {#emotions_dlg.scared} and I don't want to miss it...

Thanks

Dawn

Frequent Contributor

The last show ends at 10pm ET. If the TSV sells out before that, an OTO could come from anywhere. If it doesn't sell out, it could come at 10 from Wen or from Lisa's gifts.

No idea what it could be, but i would love to see a set of the 3 winter formulas offered. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Frequent Contributor
On 12/6/2014 tidegirl said:

The last show ends at 10pm ET. If the TSV sells out before that, an OTO could come from anywhere. If it doesn't sell out, it could come at 10 from Wen or from Lisa's gifts.

No idea what it could be, but i would love to see a set of the 3 winter formulas offered. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Hello Tidegirl!

Thank you for responding to me. I was hoping for a 3 piece set of the new winter formula, so I can try it. I already purchased and received the seasonal TSV. That peach formula is just awesome!!!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

I can see it now....I will be in the bathroom looking at my phone stalking the QVC page for a OTO {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Thanks again!

Dawn

Frequent Contributor
On 12/6/2014 mommy4 said:
On 12/6/2014 tidegirl said:

Hello Tidegirl!

Thank you for responding to me. I was hoping for a 3 piece set of the new winter formula, so I can try it. I already purchased and received the seasonal TSV. That peach formula is just awesome!!!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

I can see it now....I will be in the bathroom looking at my phone stalking the QVC page for a OTO {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Thanks again!

Dawn

LOL... I just came back to suggest the QVC smart phone app so you could check at the party, but I guess you are ahead of me.

Keep watching until time to leave... the current presentation they said at the rate it is selling, it will not last the day.

Honored Contributor

wow, if they do the three pc set this early I will be annoyed. SHP and SMC they waited until the season was almost over.

Regular Contributor

I'm really not quite sure if an OTO would be the three piece new winter set. But I do believe that there will be one. If it does happen here's a hint that Wen Dooters gave via Facebook on 12/2 when someone asked about a scent hint:

""Hint.... It's Winter it's refreshing and its treatment. Puleeze. It doesn't get any easier than that eh?""

Frequent Contributor
On 12/6/2014 RawkinFoodie said:

I'm really not quite sure if an OTO would be the three piece new winter set. But I do believe that there will be one. If it does happen here's a hint that Wen Dooters gave via Facebook on 12/2 when someone asked about a scent hint:

""Hint.... It's Winter it's refreshing and its treatment. Puleeze. It doesn't get any easier than that eh?""

Thank you! Sounds good!
Super Contributor

looks like the tsv will sell out early girls!! you know what that means.......OTO wwc!!!!!! and we probably wont have to wait for tonights show which is good for me cuase I fall asleep so early..

Regular Contributor

^^ Yes.

And for any folks not aware, sign up for OTO text messages. You can pick your categories. I have been saved more than once via these little darlings where Wen has been concerned.

Frequent Contributor
Woohoo....