Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried the Viseart eyeshdadow palettes? They all look pretty!

Not sure which I like the most!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried the Viseart eyeshdadow palettes? They all look pretty!

I have two the matte and the sultry They are excellent quality and the colors are beautiful. I am waiting to get the email from sephora so I can get the bridal and Paris pallettes too. They sell out very fast.
Honored Contributor

On 12/6/2014 SRay said: I have two the matte and the sultry They are excellent quality and the colors are beautiful. I am waiting to get the email from sephora so I can get the bridal and Paris pallettes too. They sell out very fast.

Thanks! They do get great reviews everywhere. I have to look into the brand a bit more. After looking at swatches online, I am thinking the paris palette is the one I'd want to try first since I don't have alot of colors similar to it.

Respected Contributor

I'd never heard of these. That Paris one is beautiful!! Like you, HD, unlike lots of others I have. I think I'll sign up for email alerts on that one. I already told mom to get me a Sephora gift card for Christmas, since I often don't shop there bc of lack of coupon codes and sales. Smiley Wink She knows what a bargain hunter her daughter is. Lol! Thanks for the heads up on these!
Honored Contributor

FUTURE you're welcome. Let me know if you ever get one! I told my hubby if they're cruelty free, he'd be my hero if he can get me one for Christmas, lol! He likes a good challenge. ;o) but he knows he already is my hero even without acquiring the silly palette. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Lol!! Smiley Wink