Regular Contributor

OPI GEL color nude pink/lavender color recommendations

Ladies, I'm on the hunt for a nude pinkish/lavenderish color specifically from OPI GEL nail polish as that's what I get on my nails. I don't know if I'm describing the color I'm looking for well. It's somewhere in between what I've stated that many hosts seem to wear not just on QVC, but other shopping networks. I have light skin with a litlte olive tone to it. If what I'm saying makese sense and you'd like to offer your suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: OPI GEL color nude pink/lavender color recommendations

@Glorimar wrote:

Ladies, I'm on the hunt for a nude pinkish/lavenderish color specifically from OPI GEL nail polish as that's what I get on my nails. I don't know if I'm describing the color I'm looking for well. It's somewhere in between what I've stated that many hosts seem to wear not just on QVC, but other shopping networks. I have light skin with a litlte olive tone to it. If what I'm saying makese sense and you'd like to offer your suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it!

@Glorimar  .. go to the O.P.I website and put your color in the search bar.  

Respected Contributor

@Glorimar wrote:

Is it Shanggri la-la Lilac OPI AT8246H another number on the bottom is 941671 I don't think it's a gel though. It's a regular nail lacquer.  I use this and sounds pretty much like the color you are describing. Hope this helps

Respected Contributor

Frenchie Likes to Kiss?

You've Got the Glas-glow

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

bubble bath by opi  i wear it alot   its a very light pink color. looks great with french manicures too 

Honored Contributor

Take a look at Essie's gel polish.  Essie is number one when it comes to light shades.

kindness is strength