Honored Contributor

Re: OMG, I just Realized Kathy Lee Gifford

@Shanus sorry.  I can't remember the thread where I saw the comment I attributed to you.  It wasn't a thread about the nuface or even devices if memory serves me correctly.  But, then again, I've just proven my memory isn't the greatest.  I think it was a thread where we sorta wandered off the original subject.  

Super Contributor

If I remember correctly...she was about 25 years younger  then Frank Gifford... I guess that's why some of you thought she was older....

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I think she looks older on the commercial than on that morning show. I think she's cute, whatever she's done.

I once heard that in the future we are going to see a lot of old ladies with big, perky boobs walking down the street, given today's augmenting options, lol.

@Judaline 

I think I'd rather have great skin than big perky boobs .... but JMO.   I know this is a loaded question to ask .... but please can you define "old"?   LOL    Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

I think she looks older on the commercial than on that morning show. I think she's cute, whatever she's done.

I once heard that in the future we are going to see a lot of old ladies with big, perky boobs walking down the street, given today's augmenting options, lol.

@Judaline 

I think I'd rather have great skin than big perky boobs .... but JMO.   I know this is a loaded question to ask .... but please can you define "old"?   LOL    Woman LOL

Not on your life!!!

Honored Contributor

@TVLand wrote:

If I remember correctly...she was about 25 years younger  then Frank Gifford... I guess that's why some of you thought she was older....

@TVLand 

And he cheated on her .... Woman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Kathie lee had a super talented makeup artist when she was on tv.  I always thought she looked great.  Now that she’s no longer on tv, I definitely see the difference.  She still looks good but i wouldn’t be surprised if she’s used fillers, hair extensions, etc.  I did think she was over 70 though.

Esteemed Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Kathie lee had a super talented makeup artist when she was on tv.  I always thought she looked great.  Now that she’s no longer on tv, I definitely see the difference.  She still looks good but i wouldn’t be surprised if she’s used fillers, hair extensions, etc.  I did think she was over 70 though.

Yep, she looks over 70 for sure.