Contributor

Hi Beauty Addiction,  I also have lines from corner of mouth to chin and I purchased the Trinity from the TSV for this very reason.  I have been using my Nuface  trinity faithfully for two months now and have noticed my face is toned, my jowels are lifted , wrinkles are minimized , but the lines from corner of mouth to chin are taking a little longer, they have improved from what they were and i am learning when i use a magnified mirror i can see where i need to concentrate on them, but i do see them getting smaller , i believe it may take more time but i really do think it will work on them.  Hope this helps you.  God Bless you

Respected Contributor

@beauty lucy wrote:

Hi Beauty Addiction,  I also have lines from corner of mouth to chin and I purchased the Trinity from the TSV for this very reason.  I have been using my Nuface  trinity faithfully for two months now and have noticed my face is toned, my jowels are lifted , wrinkles are minimized , but the lines from corner of mouth to chin are taking a little longer, they have improved from what they were and i am learning when i use a magnified mirror i can see where i need to concentrate on them, but i do see them getting smaller , i believe it may take more time but i really do think it will work on them.  Hope this helps you.  God Bless you

Thank you so much beauty Lucy.  Are you using it every day for 5 minutes? 

Honored Contributor

The only difference between the Trinity and the Mini unit is the size.

The electrical impulses are the same with both devices.  I've owned the Mini for about a year.  It's a great device. It is based on a medical device that was developed to help stroke patients to regain muscle use in their faces, and IT WORKS.  What it does is stimulate the muscles underneath the layer of skin.  When the muscles become toned (much like exercising in the gym)... the muscles will tighten and tone and with it will LIFT THE OUTER SKIN.  When that happens, the wrinkles smooth out quite a bit and go up with the muscle lift.  It takes consistent use to see results, but it works.....  

The medical device is probably more intense and directed and used by a professional. I'm pretty sure that the pulses in the at home devices are less intense, however, the electrical impulses DO  tone the underlying muscle structure.

FYI - When my expensive gel ran out, I started buying Aloe Vera gel from the supermarket.  I think it works great and is far less expensive.  I also put on my evening Serum (PTR) first, then the gel and then do the NuFace.

One more thing.... like exercise, it takes time to build up and tone muscles so don't give up.  Also, just like exercise, you stop doing it for a few weeks and you'll lose all the tone you've built up....  it's a committment... Woman LOL 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@beauty lucy Are you using it every day for 5 minutes?

Thank you.

Contributor

Hi beauty addiction,  The first 30 days i follwed Nuface instructions and used it 5 days and then rested for two day, i did my treatments for the full 20 minutes.  I saw mostly a better tone in my face and not much on my jowels and marrionette lines so the next 30 days  i did it every day  for 20 minutes concentrating on my lines from my mouth to chin and saw them getting better.  I do notice a big difference when i break out my 5x mirror i can see that they are improving, so i am not giving up.  I hope you get some great results too.  

Respected Contributor

@beauty lucy wrote:

Hi beauty addiction,  The first 30 days i follwed Nuface instructions and used it 5 days and then rested for two day, i did my treatments for the full 20 minutes.  I saw mostly a better tone in my face and not much on my jowels and marrionette lines so the next 30 days  i did it every day  for 20 minutes concentrating on my lines from my mouth to chin and saw them getting better.  I do notice a big difference when i break out my 5x mirror i can see that they are improving, so i am not giving up.  I hope you get some great results too.  

Thank you beauty Lucy. I haven't pulled the trigger yet and bought it. 

Frequent Contributor

Regular Contributor

Love my mini. Have used it consistently for over 3 years and notice when i stop. I also use aloe gel as the gel they provide is very drying  and irritating.I just build it into my morning routine on workdays. Easy peasy. I think this one is legit as far as devices go. wait for a TSV-they come around a few times a year and i picked mine up for about 100$. Good luck!

Occasional Contributor

The Mini works on wrinkles! I want to buy the big one to be able to use the attachments. Does anyone know when is the next TSV NuFace?