Occasional Contributor
Anyone else notice the disclaimer on the before and after photos? Results were achieved with their Trinity device, NOT the one being advertised. Very misleading and I am disappointed they would do such blatant false advertising!
Honored Contributor

Re: NuFace Mini

[ Edited ]

I have commented on the same thing in another thread sometime back. I always wondered why the before and after shots were shown as results with the Trinity, yet they were trying to sell the mini. 

If I ever watch another NuFace mini presentation and again see the photo reference to the results achieved using the NuFace Trinity, I will try to call in and ask the vendor.

Having watched the recent TSV for the NuFace Trinity, I believe the only difference between it and the mini is the size (Trinity is larger) and the Trinity has an attachment meant for the eyes and upper lip area.

Occasional Contributor
Called the company this is the same technology and power so the BA's wouldn't change. mini is just smaller in size and doesn't have the other treatment attachments
Occasional Contributor
Yes I posted the same and I called. The representative was very helpful and explained there are different attachments for Trinity. The power and results are the same for mini and Trinity which is why they didn't use different BA's. I am obsessed with this technology. Love my mini and will be stepping up to the Trinity so I can use the attachments.
Respected Contributor

Re: NuFace Mini

[ Edited ]

What results has everyone seen? Have lines from mouth to chin, will the mini help?

About how long does it take to see results?

Respected Contributor

Anyone?

Occasional Contributor

I have been using the Mini off and on for about a year now I am have seen some results. I think it would work better if I used it more often or at least consistantly, however by the time you wash your face use the gel use the mini wash face again and then go on with what you normally do 3x a week it gets old.   

Respected Contributor

@ERL wrote:

I have been using the Mini off and on for about a year now I am have seen some results. I think it would work better if I used it more often or at least consistantly, however by the time you wash your face use the gel use the mini wash face again and then go on with what you normally do 3x a week it gets old.   

Thank you. I am currently using the Hairmax every other day so I afraid I won't use it as directed (5x per week) for 3 months. I am using the Facial flex and have seen improvement in my jaw area but at 66 was looking for more. 

Super Contributor

I have been using the mini for about 2 weeks .  I do notice a difference with my smile line and my forehead area., which is great.  The negative part is my face seems very dry and after I do my forehead I feel somewhat lightheaded.  

Has anyone else had this experience?  I was told there is a 90 day return period, so I will give this a chance for a while longer.

Super Contributor

I have been using the mini for about 2 weeks .  I do notice a difference with my smile line and my forehead area., which is great.  The negative part is my face seems very dry and after I do my forehead I feel somewhat lightheaded.  

Has anyone else had this experience?  I was told there is a 90 day return period, so I will give this a chance for a while longer.  Let me know what you think, please.

i