Super Contributor

Re: New product alert. Bareminerals complexion rescue

Please let us know how it works! I have dry skin and want to see in person first.
Respected Contributor

Vmnsc, how did you order it? When I go to it on sephora.com it's not available and only has an option to "email me when in stock"......
Frequent Contributor

So does it still contain Bismuth?
Respected Contributor

Water, Coconut Alkanes, Propanediol, Squalane, Trehalose, Isostearic Acid, Glycerin, Silica, Agar, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Melilotus Officinalis Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butylene Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Succinoglycan, Polysorbate 60, Cellulose Gum, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Succinate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/11/2015 RachB said: Water, Coconut Alkanes, Propanediol, Squalane, Trehalose, Isostearic Acid, Glycerin, Silica, Agar, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Melilotus Officinalis Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butylene Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Succinoglycan, Polysorbate 60, Cellulose Gum, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Succinate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Trehalose, wondering if this is animal , corn or mushroom based.

Honored Contributor

I received a sample just yesterday. Meh...nothing to write home about. It did nothing--meaning it had NO coverage at all. It wasn't even comparable to a tinted moisturizer. I wouldn't buy it for $10.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I googled it....not sure how it fits in the product. Mushrooms are mentioned and so is sugar. I will reserve judgment. I use IT CC cream at the moment and I haven't let the snail controversy keep me from using that.

Trusted Contributor

Super Contributor

On 1/11/2015 RachB said: Vmnsc, how did you order it? When I go to it on sephora.com it's not available and only has an option to "email me when in stock"......
I'm not sure but I clicked on a order and it had will be on order.....that's weird.....
Contributor

Bare Minerals is not the same quality it used to be . . . nothing is the same. Even the original luminous makeup is now more drying and less luminous. Since the brand was sold to the big Japanese conglomerate it is becoming my least favorite when it used to be my most favorite when Leslie Blodgett was at the helm. I realize a larger company can expand the brand but the new company is running this brand into the ground. Most of the small companies eventually are forced to sell to larger ones or go out of business and it is all about the almighty dollar. Everything has changed with Bare Minerals, the makeup, lipsticks, lip glosses, and the ones I loved have mostly been discontinued. I no longer have any interest in watching Bare Minerals on QVC. I do not find it interesting at all, and since learning the company was sold, I now know the reason the products are slipping. Too bad because they had a good thing going at one time. That whole line about the minerals thing is probably not true either. More than likely they have switched to using "synthetic" minerals and lots of additives that were not original ingredients. It's a shame because they really had a great thing going and lots of great products. The products now, particularly the original foundation, doesn't even smell the same. This makes me really sad because I loved the original Bare Minerals . . . not so anymore. Thank goodness I found IT Cosmetics just in time to fill the void left by Bare Minerals. Thank you for letting me express my opinion.