Respected Contributor

Re: New product alert. Bareminerals complexion rescue

On 2/9/2015 smarty said:
On 2/9/2015 customerQ--V--C said:
On 2/9/2015 turtle52 said:
On 2/9/2015 Melania2 said:

I went and got a color match and put it on yesterday for the first time. I love it!!!

It's just the moisture I need this time of year. The coverage is meant to be light and not heavy. Why don't people get that?

I just used of dusting of my Everyday Minerals foundations and it looks so dewy and fresh.

I was using Clinique's CC cream and it was just too heavy and mask like and didn't hep at all in the winter. Just cakey.

I "GET" it that it is supposed to be light to medium coverage but I was told at the boutique that the coverage is BUILDABLE and I don't find that it is.

I "get" it, too, but I could not see ANY coverage, not even light coverage. I also was told the coverage was buildable and I could never get the coverage to build at all, no matter how much I used. I think they should tell you that when you purchase it.

I find that it is indeed buildable...maybe it has more to do with your skin type? I have dry skin and this gives me good coverage without being pancake. I don't get the makeup settling into my lines and pores, instead it blends very nicely. I suppose each person is different.

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

I just applied a sample I got in my recent BE shipment. I LOVE it! I think it's good for days that I don't want to wear makeup. It's a moisturizer with just enough tint to cut some redness. It's exactly what I need for the weekends or when I'm just running errands and would like to look a little better than my usual red, blotchy face. It feels so light on my face and doesn't leave any residue.
New Contributor

The exact same thing happened when Christina Carlino sold Philosophy... SO many new products, and not the same quality.

New Contributor

Buxom is from Bare Minerals. Bare Escentuals is Bare Minerals as is Buxom.