Honored Contributor

Deputy Sheriff Kokathy, JLF mentioned in another thread that you have the bestest captions. And she's absolutely right!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

btw, is this Dooter's little cousin?

And I agree with you... let's just have some fun... and maybe a twerk or two during our Wen After Dark chats. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

NAAAAYYYYY, just contact Wen Dooters, he is a better looking! He would tell you so himself. Think about it - this could be a new selling feature, it could be called the "highly controversial FAS".

Honored Contributor

oh so now we can't say if we like or dislike a scent without it becoming an issue? Really?

Honored Contributor
On 6/19/2014 Kokathy said:

Do I need to bring in the sheriff? Can we all play nice. Some people like and some people don't. Let's all respect each other and not read too much emotion into the words we are reading on the screen?

YeeeeHaaaaw ! Dooters will love this pic.
"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor
On 6/19/2014 HappyDaze said:

oh so now we can't say if we like or dislike a scent without it becoming an issue? Really? {#emotions_dlg.blink}

I know what you mean. I'm often hesitant to post on WEN threads, because I'm timid about my honest opinions being bashed by other WENners. I love WEN, but honestly - not every WEN product works for everybody.

It doesn't mean that we don't appreciate that the product works for others, or that we are in any way being negative of Chaz or the WEN community.

Super Contributor
On 6/19/2014 bebe777 said:

Deputy Sheriff Kokathy, JLF mentioned in another thread that you have the bestest captions. And she's absolutely right!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

And I agree with you... let's just have some fun... and maybe a twerk or two during our Wen After Dark chats. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Thanks bebe and JLF! This is just silliness. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. We just need to be respectful of each other because otherwise we are no better then the trolls.

And if anyone doesn't want their fall apple spice and feels it's something they can just toss out, don't. Just send it all to me Smiley Happy

Contributor
On 6/19/2014 Kokathy said:
On 6/19/2014 bebe777 said:

Thanks bebe and JLF! This is just silliness. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. We just need to be respectful of each other because otherwise we are no better then the trolls.

And if anyone doesn't want their fall apple spice and feels it's something they can just toss out, don't. Just send it all to me Smiley Happy

kokathy I might hit you up on that. maybe we can do a trade. Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor

I will be getting this! The smell didn't bother me, and I found FAS to be far more moisturizing than FGP. I wonder if I should order now or wait until the SHP SC/mousse duo comes out.

Respected Contributor
On 6/19/2014 Missy823 said:

I will be getting this! The smell didn't bother me, and I found FAS to be far more moisturizing than FGP. I wonder if I should order now or wait until the SHP SC/mousse duo comes out.

You never know on something like this kit if it will be here three days or three weeks. The SHP duo isn't coming out til at the earliest June 28. If you really want it, I would order it now.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor
On 6/19/2014 Kjelle said:
On 6/19/2014 Missy823 said:

You never know on something like this kit if it will be here three days or three weeks. The SHP duo isn't coming out til at the earliest June 28. If you really want it, I would order it now.

I agree, I ordered two sets, might order one or two more. I know I like the configuration (I actually skipped this during the TSV last year, wasn't sure if I would like the FAS). I tried the FAS with the 32 oz AD and really liked it, so I'm excited about getting more.