Honored Contributor

When I walk into makeup departments or toiletries aisles, I am always surprised by how many different BRANDS there are for shampoos, skin care, lipsticks, etc etc.  

Of course, anyone is free to develop a formula, test it, get funding, and bring it to market.  

But, seriously, do we REALLY need another brand of shampoo ... or cream .... or nail polish?  

Esteemed Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

@gertrudecloset  Thank you for mentioning this line; it's different from most.

To see results, you have to follow how this is to be used exactly. It's different from other creams and to be honest, I missed not using my serums.  Before he brought out all the other products, there was only the moisturizer (one for normal and one for dry). You are to use ONLY this morning and night after cleansing for a month to 6 weeks. 

I did. My skin glowed. My long-term goal is to never need foundation. My skin got pretty darn close with this product. I have too many other products to use up so one day, when they're all gone, I'll revisit his line Smiley Happy

You're welcome @FiddleDeeDee .  

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

When I walk into makeup departments or toiletries aisles, I am always surprised by how many different BRANDS there are for shampoos, skin care, lipsticks, etc etc.  

Of course, anyone is free to develop a formula, test it, get funding, and bring it to market.  

But, seriously, do we REALLY need another brand of shampoo ... or cream .... or nail polish?  

@Tinkrbl44 Tinkrbl44 it's not what the public "needs" so much as what the market will sustain.  As long as these products can give customers the intended benefits they claim, let them come.  Some product claims leave a lot to be desired.  Welcome to capitalism in these United States...........

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Contributor

I love Ahava Deadsea bath salts. They leave your skin so soft and they're also great used as a foot scrub. My favorite bath salts.

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@moonandthestars wrote:

@gertrudecloset  Shady business practices?  Ahava?  Estee Lauder?  I think you meant ahava but not sure.  What is the shadiness? I'm not aware of anything  ....

@moonandthestars Yes, Ahava and their shady business practices.  Just Google.  This was years ago.  At least 10-12.  They have also retired the facial mask I used to use.  However, I dropped the brand like a hot cake.

It's best you research it because these forums is not a place to discuss it all in detail.  

I love AHAVA. Their Deadsea mineral bath salts are the best.