Esteemed Contributor

debuting on Bloomie's.  

Some of you ladies who are more in tune with everything beauty might be familiar with these products, but I'm reading this as a brand new company that is launching this beauty line at Bloomies.  The Line is called:

Augustinus Bader.  Thus far, it has 8 products in its collection.  

1.  The Rich Cream starts from $89-$200

Ingredient Deck

KEY INGREDIENTS:
- TFC8®: A complex of natural amino acids, high-grade vitamins and synthesized molecules naturally found in skin that creates an optimal environment for the body's innate processes of repair and renewal.
- Evening Primrose Oil: A seed oil rich in omega fatty acids and linoleic acid, that helps reduce moisture loss and provide soothing, clarifying properties.
- Squalane: A powerful humectant that improves moisture retention.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate): A skin-conditioning should be hyphenated that supports barrier function to optimize hydration levels in the skin and protect from environmental aggressors.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A polysaccharide that's exceptionally effective in attracting and retaining moisture, for plump, fresh, well-hydrated skin.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: A natural plant extract with potent anti-irritant properties.

2.  The Cream (another product)

3.   The Eye Cream

4.  The Serum

5.   The Light Cream

6.   The Ultimate Soothing Cream

7.   The Sleep Treatment

8.   The Body Cream

All of the above have varying price points depending on the size of your container.  There are several sizes to choose from with at least the first product I gave you details on.  

If interested, I suggest you head over to Bloomingdale's and check out the Launch on the "Front Page" today.  Otherwise, justs put the name of the manufacturer in the search bar to find these products.

Just thought I'd add this since it's new and hey, maybe someone is looking for some new products.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
New Contributor

It was all over Instagram a year ago (Bobbi Brown was a fan), I tried it, and for me, it did nothing. Guess that's why there are so many options!

Esteemed Contributor

@JFmakup wrote:

It was all over Instagram a year ago (Bobbi Brown was a fan), I tried it, and for me, it did nothing. Guess that's why there are so many options!

I find that the problem sometimes stems from the fact that some of us won't give the product time to work.  I do know that with Estee Lauder at least 12 weeks or more is best to see if you derive a benefit.  I did, I just stopped using it.

The only product I ever used that gave me an immediate benefit was when I used the Ahava Dead Seak facial mask.  Of course, back then, I was not taking the medicine I'm taking now.  The Benefit was immediate.  Smooth skin, clear.  I loved it.  Stopped wearing it because of their shady business practices that I could not agree with.

Respected Contributor

Sephora has this brand. I tried The Cream, which did nothing.

Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset  Shady business practices?  Ahava?  Estee Lauder?  I think you meant ahava but not sure.  What is the shadiness? I'm not aware of anything  ....

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

debuting on Bloomie's.  

Some of you ladies who are more in tune with everything beauty might be familiar with these products, but I'm reading this as a brand new company that is launching this beauty line at Bloomies.  The Line is called:

Ingredient Deck

KEY INGREDIENTS:
- TFC8®: A complex of natural amino acids, high-grade vitamins and synthesized molecules naturally found in skin that creates an optimal environment for the body's innate processes of repair and renewal.
- Evening Primrose Oil: A seed oil rich in omega fatty acids and linoleic acid, that helps reduce moisture loss and provide soothing, clarifying properties.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate): A skin-conditioning should be hyphenated that supports barrier function to optimize hydration levels in the skin and protect from environmental aggressors.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A polysaccharide that's exceptionally effective in attracting and retaining moisture, for plump, fresh, well-hydrated skin.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: A natural plant extract with potent anti-irritant properties.

3.   The Eye Cream

4.  The Serum

5.   The Light Cream

7.   The Sleep Treatment

8.   The Body Cream

All of the above have varying price points depending on the size of your container.  There are several sizes to choose from with at least the first product I gave you details on.  

If interested, I suggest you head over to Bloomingdale's and check out the Launch on the "Front Page" today.  Otherwise, justs put the name of the manufacturer in the search bar to find these products.

Just thought I'd add this since it's new and hey, maybe someone is looking for some new products.

@gertrudecloset   This line has been around awhile. It's way too expensive for the results it promises.

Esteemed Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@gertrudecloset  Shady business practices?  Ahava?  Estee Lauder?  I think you meant ahava but not sure.  What is the shadiness? I'm not aware of anything  ....

@moonandthestars Yes, Ahava and their shady business practices.  Just Google.  This was years ago.  At least 10-12.  They have also retired the facial mask I used to use.  However, I dropped the brand like a hot cake.

It's best you research it because these forums is not a place to discuss it all in detail.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

debuting on Bloomie's.  

Ingredient Deck

KEY INGREDIENTS:

3.   The Eye Cream

4.  The Serum

5.   The Light Cream

7.   The Sleep Treatment

8.   The Body Cream

@gertrudecloset   This line has been around awhile. It's way too expensive for the results it promises.

OK that's alright.  I'm sharing this with all beauty friends on the forum.  Someone might be interested.  I have no intention of buying it.  I'm "sharing."

Honored Contributor

Always good to know about beauty brands and products @gertrudecloset .  I learn so much on this forum.  Thanks for sharing.

Trusted Contributor

@gertrudecloset  Thank you for mentioning this line; it's different from most.

To see results, you have to follow how this is to be used exactly. It's different from other creams and to be honest, I missed not using my serums.  Before he brought out all the other products, there was only the moisturizer (one for normal and one for dry). You are to use ONLY this morning and night after cleansing for a month to 6 weeks. 

I did. My skin glowed. My long-term goal is to never need foundation. My skin got pretty darn close with this product. I have too many other products to use up so one day, when they're all gone, I'll revisit his line Smiley Happy

"Coming to ya from Florida"