Honored Contributor

Mally just launched her new "Stressless Liquid Foundation" on the Q.  Did anyone see the presentation?  If I wasn't fully stocked with makeup, I'd try it.  Looked interesting.

A486608
Mally Stressless Liquid Foundation with Brush
Contributor

Hi San Antonio Gal!  I didn't see the presentation and there isn't a video of the presentation.  I am very interested although I need nothing!   I am waiting for a good description of the colors.  I am leaning toward the beige.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Mally Foundation

[ Edited ]

I ordered it.  I love Mally's stuff, but the last time had to return an item.  I hope this one is all she cracked it up to be.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Can a girl have too many foundations?  Why yes, yes she can LOL

But "Stressless" sounds good!

Honored Contributor

I ordered it too. The presentation with Katrina hosting was great - IDK why the video of that isn't up yet! Of course I really need another foundation. . . Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I wish they would show the video as I didn't watch the show.  It does sound interesting.  I did just purchase Charlotte Tiblury's new foundation from Sephora and really like it.  What is it about foundations that I need to try the new ones LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Mally Foundation

[ Edited ]

Really did not need any new foundation . I bought new makeup just before  my area  mandated masks  last yr . I have not burned through  my newly purchased makeup from last yr , however I did order her new stressless makeup even though my part of the world has mandated wearing masks in all businesses . I do like the Malley  under eye brighten product . I usually wear liquid  foundation makeup during the winter then switch to powder during the muggy  hot summer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I wish they would show the video as I didn't watch the show.  It does sound interesting.  I did just purchase Charlotte Tiblury's new foundation from Sephora and really like it.  What is it about foundations that I need to try the new ones LOL

You and me both, @Pecky .  Foundation and makeup brushes are my weakness.  Do you feel the new CT gives you decent coverage?

Regular Contributor
@Pecky, the video is up now 🙂
Honored Contributor

What I don't understand is why there is not a description of each shade since there are not that many to begin with?  If you are selling foundation it is a good idea to give as much information or there will be lots of returns.  There is Fair, Light, Beige, etc.  (who is Beige for?).

kindness is strength