Honored Contributor

It was supposed to be in WM stores today, the 19th.  Now ELF is saying (on Trendmood) at WM.com on the 20th and in WM stores on the 22nd.  Update 19 minutes ago.

Honored Contributor

If you wanted them then why didn't you order them directly from elf when they had free shipping over the entire weekend? @monicakm 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee - think @monicakm posted this more as an FYI for those that might be interested not necessarily because she was going to purchase them.  At least thats the feeling I got from her original post about the new products.

Honored Contributor

Yes @JudyL .  I duped the look the other day with my own collection of eyeshadow palettes and liked the look so I'm thinking I might throw this in a WM grocery order.  

Honored Contributor

Just didn't want to I suppose.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - I thought I remembered you saying you had duped it.  Decided that, for now, I'm going to wear the periwinkle in my clothes not in my makeup.  However, I reserve the right to change my mind later.  HAHAHA

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Yes @JudyL .  I duped the look the other day with my own collection of eyeshadow palettes and liked the look so I'm thinking I might throw this in a WM grocery order.  

@monicakm   Good luck with your Wal-Mart grocery order.  I've tried for 10 days to make an order and they have nothing.  Ordered $80+ worth of staple groceries and after they eliminated all they could not supply, my order was $20+., not enough to qualify for free pick up.  I canceled.

I guess its more important they stock eye shadow.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Whoa Smiley Surprised  It seems like they should have let  you do a pickup anyway since you, in good faith, tried to place a qualifying order.  I have had to start cheating the system.  I'm a late afternoon/evening person.  I place my order for items that are in stock and often when I pick up my order, they're out of a few things.  So now I schedule a time before noon and pick it up late afternoon.  

Honored Contributor

I did say that and someone here said but wouldn't it be nice to have those colors in one palette.  It would be.  I have no idea if I'll like the quality since I've never used Elf.  I used a mix of a CP Blue Moon for the dark blue and a neutral-warmish tan.  It will be easier to return to WM than Elf.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the update @monicakm 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri