Honored Contributor

This looks really pretty.  Love the Show Gold powder and the palette looks nice too.  Available Dec 3rd.  Pretty pkging too!  I don't need the e/s but the Skin Finish is a probably.

MAC3.jpg

MAC2.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: New MAC Makeup

[ Edited ]

Yes @monicakm , your moratorium on purchasing cosmetics/skincare is definitely over. Lol

Honored Contributor

Such pretty makeup!  Is the Skin Finisher a highlighter or is it an all over glow product @monicakm ?

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   Yup, you are still breathing!  Is this a trend now with the designs...looks lovely, I wonder about the product.  

Honored Contributor

Pretty palette and glow powder.  Always like looking at new products even if I don't buy them - thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I don't know yet but I'll be using it as a highlighter.  I may try adding a touch to all over but every time I try to add some "glow" other than highlighter, I don't like the way it looks on me.  I don't know if it really doesn't look good or I'm just not used to it.  I've got it set on my Google Calender to buy it on Dec 3rd Smiley Happy 

A bottle of Glow Recipe PHA/BHA and FINALLY a jar of Tatcha Dewy Night Cream arrived today.  I've got about a 1/3 of a bottle of the GR product left but I've been out of Tatcha Night Cream for awhile.  I've really missed it.  I gave Naturium a try and while it's not a bad product in the least, it just wasn't enough for my extra dry skin.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd 

LOL

It seems like it must be a new trend.  I like it but I'm easily "influenced" by design aesthetics.  We probably all are, some more than others.