Regular Contributor

I wish they did more boxes and kits in the pure goat milk (no fragrance).  Sometimes the scented versions are just too much for me, but I know the unscented works well for me. 

Regular Contributor

I wish they did more boxes and kits in the pure goat milk (no fragrance).  Sometimes the scented versions are just too much for me, but I know the unscented works well for me. 

Respected Contributor

Wow they have a lot of new products now. I still have a lot of their soap bars and other items so I don't need anything more. Not sure about the new scents. 

Honored Contributor

Re: New Beekman Boxes

[ Edited ]

@Linmo wrote:

For those of us who wanted a ylang ylang perfume.  No picture available yet.

Screenshot 2017-09-22 10.59.31.png

@Linmo  Thx for posting. I have been waiting for the YYT but I don't want all those other rollerballs. Hope they sell the YYT on it's own.

Respected Contributor
I'd definitely like to try the perfume in ylang. I know they have fragrances on their own site, but many reviews said the scent doesn't last. That's one thing that is really disappointing to me, and enough to keep me from buying. Being I'm very happy with the body care, I'm hoping that these perfumes get better reviews. I was thinking more on the lines of an oil...those are usually pretty potent. And yes...they should offer individual scents.
Respected Contributor
Where are the new fragrances ...im not seeing them on evine, or their own site? The ones shown here in rollerball.
Respected Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:
Where are the new fragrances ...im not seeing them on evine, or their own site? The ones shown here in rollerball.

@Dazlin The evine item # is 313-335.  The current price is $40 + $6.99 shipping, but will probably go down for the shows.  

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

For those of us who wanted a ylang ylang perfume.  No picture available yet.

Screenshot 2017-09-22 10.59.31.png

@Linmo  Thx for posting. I have been waiting for the YYT but I don't want all those other rollerballs. Hope they sell the YYT on it's own.

Is this one of the TTV's for next weekend? Looks nice! I think it's a kick off for Evine holiday gift shows. 

Who It’s For

Smell fabulous when you're on the go with this wonderful five-piece set from Beekman 1802! We’ve gone ahead and bottled liquid fabulousness in these great little rollerball perfumes that you can bring with you when you're heading off to work or planning a weekend away. From Vanilla Absolute to Honeysuckle & Moss and more, your favorite fragrances will be ready to roll wherever life takes you.

Rollerball Perfume Benefits

• Long-lasting fragrance
  • High concentration of fragrance oils
  • Vanilla Absolute - scented with warm vanilla and rich undertones of sandalwood
  • Honey & Orange Blossom - scented with honeyed notes of mandarin blossoms, nectarine and peony
  • Honeysuckle & Moss - scented with notes of honeysuckle, cyclamen, jasmine, with a base of fresh moss
  • Ylang Ylang & Tuberose - gently scented with sweet florals with notes of ylang ylang, tuberose and a hint of warming cedarwood
  • Sweet Autumn Clematis - scented with notes of sweet clematis, citrus, patchouli and golden amber
  • Glass tube with rollerball applicator and cap

Made in the USA.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Thanks linmo!
Honored Contributor

A number of 'gift' kits for this visit. No photo yet of this one

Beekman 1802 Set of 4 Goat Milk Bar Soaps 3.5 oz Each w/ Beauty Pail  - 313-315

Bar Soap Choices
  • Honeyed Grapefruit / Honey & Orange
  • Honey & Oats / Vanilla Absolute
  • Pure Goat Milk
Bar Soap Set Includes

Four Bar Soaps - 3.5 oz each

Beauty Pail

Who It’s For

Lather up in luscious goat milk! You're going to love this fabulous set which includes travel-size bar soaps and a beauty pail. These ultra-hydrating bar soaps are perfect for tossing in your overnight bag for a weekend away or sharing with friends for an oh-so thoughtful gift. Choose a fragrance (or two!) that best suits you.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri