Occasional Contributor

Never mind..................

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Liner Love Waterproof Gel Creme Liner & Tightline Brush- What a......

I've never purchased that type of liner because of the reasons you mentioned and because I'm sure I would poke myself in the eye with the brush.  For a good wterproof liner, I still always return to Mally (either the pencil or the adjustable type).  I think hers also have the most color saturation, and I've tried many other brands.

Laura loves cats!
Super Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Liner Love Waterproof Gel Creme Liner & Tightline Brush- What a......

Too bad it didnt work for you.  I have both the brow and gel liners(2 colors) and have never had a problem with either.  They are easy to apply, have had mine for over 5 months and not any have dried out, don't smudge on me, and are beautiful colors.  Not quite sure why Jaime would need to discontinue making it just because it didn't work for you.  Try a different brand, brush, or pencil but I don't really understand the need to bash Jaime, QVC, or the product because it didn't work for you.  Hope you find something that works for you, I absolutely love this liner and want more colors.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

There  are just some things the OP  doesn't like about this particular product as we all do with some purchases Since when is that against the rules?.  I noticed she did make a positive comment about the item and simply asked a question.How is this bashing QVC?

Personally the product doesn't work well for me either but I don't blame that on either Jamie or QVC.