Respected Contributor
I've never tried Argan oil. I have extremely dry skin on my body, especially my arms and legs. I'd like to try Argan. I'm concerned it will stain my clothes and bed linens. Does it absorb fast enough that if I apply it at the beginning of my nightly routine, it will absorb after 10 minutes or so to the point where it won't get all over everything?
Frequent Contributor

Re: Question about JM Argan Oil

Yes, Josie Maran Argan Oil absorbs quickly. I am 100% satisfied with this line and have seen major changes in my skin. I will never stop using this line. I use it head to toe. I cannot say enough good things about Josie's line of products. Her products make my skin look and feel beautiful . Trust me, once you try it, you will be hooked too.

Respected Contributor

Thanks! I'm probably going to order the supersize. It's a pretty good deal and I think it will last me a while.
Trusted Contributor

I have never purchased her items but recently (about 2 months ago) started using another line of Aragan oil products and I love it! To me, it absorbs very quickly and I also found the 100% oil at Marshalls for $5.00 and I use it daily....it absorbs quickly and I love my skin now.