New Contributor

Need recommendations to achieve my curly air-dry look!!

I , too, have been considering getting the Glossing Serum. I've learned alot here reading all the posts - thanks to all that took the time to describe how they use this!! I love wearing my hair curly - medium length at shoulders - but I wasn't lucky enough to be born with curl - just waves lol. Thus, i get a perm @ 6 months or so - also get blonde color to cover some grey, and hilights - ALL I realize Chaz does not approve of - but ya gotta do what ya gotta do to keep that youthful appearance! lol {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

I'm fairly new to Wen so I'm still experimenting with all the products and how much of them to use. 613 has really helped, and I've got Fig ordered. I really benefit from the Remoist treatments, and incorporate the oil the night before I cleanse, too.

I'm still missing something to keep my curls from going limp - I've been using the Styling Cream and Mousse on wet hair... Any recommendations for achieving the curly look without it looking limp??! I'm also needing to accentuate my curls more, and was wondering iff the GS would help? Many thanks ahead to anyone that responds to this. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}