Respected Contributor

I'm removing my comments because I don't want to hurt Nancy's feelings in any way.  I decided to keep my opinions to myself.  I didn't think my words were all that hurtful or harsh.  My apologies.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

Is this a new host? I am not sure I know who this is- I don't remember a Nancy.

Valued Contributor

I love her look with longer hair. Very pretty

Esteemed Contributor

Nancy hosted the wig show a couple of days ago. She tried on the a medium length wig in her color, and she looked gorgeous. She's very pretty, and looks about 30, lucky girl. 8)

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Nancy hosted the wig show a couple of days ago. She tried on the a medium length wig in her color, and she looked gorgeous. She's very pretty, and looks about 30, lucky girl. 8)

I know - she said she was 50+ on a beauty show and I was shocked. I was also shocked yesterday when Jackie said she was in her 40's.

Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

I know Nancy said she was growing out her hair, but it's a very harsh look on her.  She always looked so pretty and elegant and her hair was always styled so nice.  I'm not in favor of this new look.  Of coure, it is her business.

What lovely advice! I'm sure you also appreciate it when strangers tell you how you used to look pretty, but they don't like your new look. Gosh, who doesn't love that?

Honored Contributor

I hadn't heard that Nancy would grow out her hair.  I've always admired her do - neat and modern, and age-appropriate.  I hope she goes back to it after the grow-out experiment.

Valued Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

I know Nancy said she was growing out her hair, but it's a very harsh look on her.  She always looked so pretty and elegant and her hair was always styled so nice.  I'm not in favor of this new look.  Of coure, it is her business.

Read post #6.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze

Nancy is not new, but she is not on often, at least not that I see.  IMHO she is among the most informed, educated, classiest hosts on the Q.  She is also very pretty, and obviously raises jealousy in some posters.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze

Nancy is not new, but she is not on often, at least not that I see.  IMHO she is among the most informed, educated, classiest hosts on the Q.  She is also very pretty, and obviously raises jealousy in some posters.

@Drythe thanks! I found her on the host page thing and I just don't recognize her at all. She must have never done any beauty (or wen!) shows that I've watched. It is too bad too since she sounds like a great host. And yes, I'm always shocked at how jealous women can be. It is really so disappointing to see/hear/read. We only hurt ourselves, don't we?!