Honored Contributor

I saw that wig show with Nancy in the long wig and she looked ok in it, but I can spot a wig a mile away. I liked her better in the the shorter wigs and I think her own short hair cut is very flattering. Most women of a certain age IMO cannot pull off long hair worn down.

Respected Contributor

@Drythe, I'm not jealous at all (if you're referring to me).  Nancy is one of my favorites.  She is beautiful and lovely, if you read my OP I said that.  I just don't like the new style of her hair.  I'm thinking she's trying to get Amy's look.  I figured you can't just make a simple comment without being accused of being jealous.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

@HB glamma, I don't mind the longer look ... it's just the way she had it styled. 

Respected Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

I know Nancy said she was growing out her hair, but it's a very harsh look on her.  She always looked so pretty and elegant and her hair was always styled so nice.  I'm not in favor of this new look.  Of coure, it is her business.

What lovely advice! I'm sure you also appreciate it when strangers tell you how you used to look pretty, but they don't like your new look. Gosh, who doesn't love that?

I didn't say she used to look pretty.  I said she always looked pretty.  She's pretty either way she wears her hair.  My comment was focused on her hair style.  Did you see her during the jewelry show with Antonella? 

Esteemed Contributor

@baker wrote:

I saw that wig show with Nancy in the long wig and she looked ok in it, but I can spot a wig a mile away. I liked her better in the the shorter wigs and I think her own short hair cut is very flattering. Most women of a certain age IMO cannot pull off long hair worn down.

I also didn't think the long wig with bangs was her best look. The one I liked on her came just above the shoulder To me, that one just looked like her natural hair. I ordered one of their wigs and had to return. It was so shiney and the color was bad. I ordered lt. brown, and honestly it was darker than a med. brown. I think it was a shag cut and the wig looked good except it was way too dark for me. 

Respected Contributor

Nancy does a lot of the night shows. She also went to school to become a gemologist. That spelling might be wrong. she is a excellant host and knows her stones. She also can sing opera.

Trusted Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

I know Nancy said she was growing out her hair, but it's a very harsh look on her.  She always looked so pretty and elegant and her hair was always styled so nice.  I'm not in favor of this new look.  Of coure, it is her business.

What lovely advice! I'm sure you also appreciate it when strangers tell you how you used to look pretty, but they don't like your new look. Gosh, who doesn't love that?

I didn't say she used to look pretty.  I said she always looked pretty.  She's pretty either way she wears her hair.  My comment was focused on her hair style.  Did you see her during the jewelry show with Antonella? 

You said, "She always looked so pretty and elegant and her hair was always styled so nice.

You used the past tense which is the same as saying that she used to always look so pretty and elegant and her hair used to be always styled so nice!

Respected Contributor

i like nancy for many reasons, but mainly i find her to be very genuine.  i admire that in a person.

Respected Contributor

While I was waiting for my radiation treatment to begin I read an article where Nancy was interviewed about her own battle with breast cancer. It was diagnosed just days before she began w/QVC. She is very upbeat and positive, and I appreciate that.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I hadn't heard that Nancy would grow out her hair.  I've always admired her do - neat and modern, and age-appropriate.  I hope she goes back to it after the grow-out experiment.

I also prefer Nancy's shorter style.  Very elegant and age appropriate.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment