Honored Contributor

NEW -- Customer Care forum

[ Edited ]

QVC just added a new Customer Care forum which is listed just below the Suggestion Box forum.

I think this is a great idea because it allows everyone a direct way to have their QVC order issues resolved. 

The QVC moderator team for the QVC forums has been very proactive and helpful. -- I really encourage folks who have customer service issues to let the moderators know about your issue in this new Customer Care forum. Smiley Happy

Thank you to all the QVC moderators for this great idea!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

from QVC Customer Care forum, in their Customer Care thread...

Welcome to the “Customer Assistance” area of the Community. If you have a specific question concerning your order, returns, or even a QVC general question – here’s the place you can go to find an answer or links to some of the most helpful information we have about QVC.

Our Community team  will also be here to supply answers to your questions. Just like any of our other posting areas – anyone can reply to the questions that you post. Here at the “Q” we want to provide you with the easiest, quickest and convenient ways  to assist you. Whichever works best for you; calling to speak with  an associate, LiveChat, or stopping  here at the Community Customer Assistance area.  

-QVC Customer Care

___

Esteemed Contributor

Re: NEW -- Customer Care forum

Thank you !

I didn't notice that on the menu !
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @bebe777.  I didn't notice that.

Valued Contributor

Great idea.  Thank you QVC and thank you @bebe777 for bringing it to our attention.

Trusted Contributor

Love this idea!  Thanks @bebe777 for sharing!

Respected Contributor

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I think it's a great idea!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @bebe777 for this, I hadn't noticed!