Respected Contributor

Thank you ladies for helping...Nordstroms it is LOL!  I do wear contacts will that be a issue for me using this product?  I have a my annual eye exam next week thinking I will run this by the eye doctor while there just to be sure.  I hope it doesn't bother me....I do have rosacea and super sensitive skin all over my body basically.  I tend to react to many things others do not.  I bet Nordstroms has a return policy if that happens to me....I'd check to be sure before I purchase.  I am excited to try this out! Thanks again

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite  I too wear contacts, I can only wear the dailies as I need a fresh pair daily or my eyes get irritated.  My one eye dr thinks I am sensitive to the chemicals in the cleaning solutions.  !

I only use the Revitalash at night and I do not sleep in my contacts.

I also have sensitive skin with many allergies.  I have reacted to everything from toothpaste to pigments in eye-shadows, so I feel your pain!

I never try new products willy nilly!  Too many bad experiences!

Good luck!!

Respected Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

@tsavorite  I too wear contacts, I can only wear the dailies as I need a fresh pair daily or my eyes get irritated.  My one eye dr thinks I am sensitive to the chemicals in the cleaning solutions.  !

I only use the Revitalash at night and I do not sleep in my contacts.

I also have sensitive skin with many allergies.  I have reacted to everything from toothpaste to pigments in eye-shadows, so I feel your pain!

I never try new products willy nilly!  Too many bad experiences!

Good luck!!

@Abrowneyegirl  Thanks!  I hope it works for me....your post is very encouraging.

I've been using dermalmd rosacea serum for 3 weeks now and extremely satisfied. My skin is super sensitive due to my rosacea and dermalmd has definitely helped with the redness and the overall appearance of my skin. I've tried many products in the past and they either irritated my skin or dried it out. I highly recommend using dermalmd!