Respected Contributor

I finally found a serum that does not irritate my eyes!!

I use it on my brows and eye lashes. 

So far the results have been GREAT for my eyebrows.

I have not noticed as much of a change on my lashes yet.

I will admit I do not use it EVERY night, some nights I just forget....

Respected Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl  Good for you!  I've been using Rapidlash for several years.  I've tried some others (cheaper), but I always come back to it.  My lashes really are long now (there are a couple I've had to trim), and I'm 68.  I still have to dye them black and wear mascara because they are rather skinny and light (like all my hair).  It used to be more expensive, but now I get it for about $28 through Amazon with free shipping.  It lasts several months.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@Abrowneyegirl  Good for you!  I've been using Rapidlash for several years.  I've tried some others (cheaper), but I always come back to it.  My lashes really are long now (there are a couple I've had to trim), and I'm 68.  I still have to dye them black and wear mascara because they are rather skinny and light (like all my hair).  It used to be more expensive, but now I get it for about $28 through Amazon with free shipping.  It lasts several months.

Rapidlash was the first one I tried, but it bothered my eyes.  I did use it on my brows and after about 10 months of nothing, I moved on.

I am glad it works for you!!

I wish it did for me because it is so cheap!

Trusted Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl, which revitalash do you use? is there more than one kind? i've been using rapidlash and rapidbrow, but both seem to have stopped working. 

Respected Contributor

I used this on my lashes....they grew full & LONG. I used according to directions. Then my lashes started falling out A LOT. I stopped using it, & my lashes grew back.

I decided to try it on my brows, & it's perfect for them. I have good brows, but some spots were a little too sparse. This filled in those areas. And my brows seem to stay more tamed, & the hairs look healthy.

So, brows yes, lashes no (at least for me).  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: My Revitalash review

[ Edited ]

@freakygirl wrote:

@Abrowneyegirl, which revitalash do you use? is there more than one kind? i've been using rapidlash and rapidbrow, but both seem to have stopped working. 

I use this Revitalash product

Main Image - RevitaLash® 'Nouríche' Eyelash Conditioner

Honored Contributor

LOVE this product!! It took 3, maybe 4 months and then all of a sudden it was POW! long and thick lashes. I use it 3 days a week now to maintain them. No longer need false lashes and I can use any mascara and have amazing lashes with it. Love it!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow....where are you buying Revitalash?  

Question: I remember there was some product that was supposed to grow your lashes but there was a risk of eye color changing....is this a issue with Revitalash?

I need help with lashes and brows big time!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tsavorite  I purchase mine at Nordstrom during their Anniversary sale; it's buy one get one free. At $90 a tube, it's a great deal. One tube, used daily, lasts 6 months so it's a year supply. Because I now only use it 3 days a week, I can purchase it every OTHER YEAR and still have amazing lashes. Yes, you can use it on your eyebrows- they do make a product just for the eyebrows as well.

I waited a LONG time before using any lash product due to the blue issue, the staining on the lower eye area, burning/irritation of the eyes. I decided to try this product based on reviews from those who  had the same concern and did not find that Revitalash did any of these things. So far, it's been 2 years plus and NONE of these thing have happened to me. : )

Edited to add: my local Nordstrom still has some of the sets available. I don't know if they are online but a Nordstrom SA can attempt to find you one. Like I said, my store has them still.

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite  I also buy from Nordstrom