Valued Contributor

Thanks for this, fashionista! I have yet to find my HG brow product and I would love to find a good one from the d/s.

Occasional Contributor

I was on vacation and ran out of my YBF eyebrow pencil. I went into a CVS out in San Diego and saw the Milani eyebrow pencil for $7.00 so I bought it. I'm not sure if I bought the blonde or taupe but it worked great and looked good and I was happy with it for the price I paid. The others, YBF and IT are very expensive so I think I will stick with the drug store ones..

Trusted Contributor
On 1/21/2015 fashionista17 said:

I must tell everyone about a fantastic eyebrow product I found accidentally. I have pretty good eyebrows but they are a bit sparse, so I'm always looking for a new fill-in product to try. I used to love Laura Geller tint and gel but that's kaput so I've tried Tarte (didn't like) and IT (OK but not that great.) I tried Maybelline's Brow Drama but it had a weird ball on the end of the brush and was awkward to use. By chance one day at the drugstore I saw Milani's brow pencil with a spoolie brush on one end called Easybrow, and said hey, why not, under $7! Took it home and tried it and OMG, the best brow product I've tried so far. Better than the $35 products! Now, I have dark brown hair and brows and some of the QVC brands never go dark enough for me. But the Milani product takes me just a few seconds to do. Goes on smoothly, doesn't cake up, and best of all it stays on all day until I wash it off at night. And it looks natural!! I like it so much that I've stocked up just in case they discontinue it as the makeup companies tend to do. If you want to try it, it's sold at Walgreens and Duane Reade and I would imagine lots of other drugstores.

I've been using this, too, but I have bought mine at Walmart. I use Natural Taupe which seems to be the neutral color of Model's Prefer, which I used to use when they were on QVC. In fact, I actually kept a couple of those after they were done, just for the brush. I prefer it to the one on the Milani, which is thicker and more stiff.

The lovely ladies on this bb turned me on to this product. Boy were they right! Does as good a job at a fraction of the price.

Gloria