Regular Contributor

I must tell everyone about a fantastic eyebrow product I found accidentally. I have pretty good eyebrows but they are a bit sparse, so I'm always looking for a new fill-in product to try. I used to love Laura Geller tint and gel but that's kaput so I've tried Tarte (didn't like) and IT (OK but not that great.) I tried Maybelline's Brow Drama but it had a weird ball on the end of the brush and was awkward to use. By chance one day at the drugstore I saw Milani's brow pencil with a spoolie brush on one end called Easybrow, and said hey, why not, under $7! Took it home and tried it and OMG, the best brow product I've tried so far. Better than the $35 products! Now, I have dark brown hair and brows and some of the QVC brands never go dark enough for me. But the Milani product takes me just a few seconds to do. Goes on smoothly, doesn't cake up, and best of all it stays on all day until I wash it off at night. And it looks natural!! I like it so much that I've stocked up just in case they discontinue it as the makeup companies tend to do. If you want to try it, it's sold at Walgreens and Duane Reade and I would imagine lots of other drugstores.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Frequent Contributor

fashonista, I've been using the Milani for about 3 1/2 months in taupe - it really does rock. I stumbled onto it when I went to Walgreens to get my flu shot!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I use a wax pencil over it and it stays put.

Honored Contributor

I wanted to try this but have not found it around here. I did find it on Amazon so will buy one with the next order I place with Amazon. I have been using Models Prefer now YBF. I also like the It skinny pencil.

Respected Contributor
My Walgreens does not carry Milani makeup products. Smiley Sad
Frequent Contributor
On 1/21/2015 Nightowlz said:

I wanted to try this but have not found it around here. I did find it on Amazon so will buy one with the next order I place with Amazon. I have been using Models Prefer now YBF. I also like the It skinny pencil.

Smile

Nightowlz, not sure what shade you're looking for, but I also bought on Amazon recently a brow pencil by the name of NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Charcoal. It was the whopping $4.50 and I had free shipping as I was getting Christmas gifts for my grandkids. I sometimes use it with the Milani Tuape for a bit darker brow. My hair is silver and I've had a hard time finding a grey eyebrow pencil that I like. But definitely look for the Milani too, I think you'll be pleased - and neither of them break the bank!

Super Contributor

Glad you found something that works and that you like. That's no small feat.

Thank you for your review.

Honored Contributor
On 1/21/2015 wvumountiefan said: My Walgreens does not carry Milani makeup products. Smiley Sad

Our CVS carries Milani products. Maybe yours does, too.

Respected Contributor
On 1/21/2015 Goldie76 said:
On 1/21/2015 wvumountiefan said: My Walgreens does not carry Milani makeup products. Smiley Sad

Our CVS carries Milani products. Maybe yours does, too.

Ahhh, I did not know CVS carried them also. I never really think about CVS, but thank you so much for the info! I really appreciate it!
Trusted Contributor

I also have not been able to find the Milani pencil. I've only seen the marker and the powder. I use ybf and I'm happy with it, but it would be nice to use something I didn't have to order.

Trusted Contributor

some Kmarts carry it too