Contributor
It was on either QVC2 or 3 this morning. It was the lights camera lashes mascara. Quite honestly it doesn’t even matter what brand it was, I think they all look like that when they’re showing them on TV. Never makes me wanna buy them. My daughter’s reaction was, “grab a make up wipe“!!!
Contributor

Honored Contributor

@wannabe   I know what you mean.  Most of the eyelash models have used the product to have their lashes grow and when they use mascara it is a complete, ugly mess.  I don't know how the Q can think this is attractive.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I wonder if any of them have lash extensions 

Respected Contributor

Not that anyone asked, but my fave Mascara is Lancome Definicils. I'm on every three month auto delivery from Lancome. Nicely defines my sparse old lady lashes. Finds even the tiny ones. Looks natural but opens up my eyes. No smudging or flaking. Easy to remove. The more gimmicky mascaras are too gloppy and thick for me

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I'd make a bet that they have a few coats of lash primer on before they begin applying the mascara. Yuck to that look!

Honored Contributor

@wannabe wrote:
It was on either QVC2 or 3 this morning. It was the lights camera lashes mascara. Quite honestly it doesn’t even matter what brand it was, I think they all look like that when they’re showing them on TV. Never makes me wanna buy them. My daughter’s reaction was, “grab a make up wipe“!!!

@wannabe , I've used that mascara before.  It wasn't clumpy or nasty on me.  Not my fave but not bad.  I think this was another case of too many coats.

Respected Contributor

The lights camera lashes is one of my favorite mascaras and I don't get the big clumpy look.  I guess qvc just wants to show that it can be piled on and on.  I use one or two coats and it is fine.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.