Honored Contributor

I love mascara and have been a devoted fan of Lancome for years. Recently I was influenced to try L'Oréal Telescopic Lift and it is a winner. It has a great brush and there is no clumping. I use waterproof , but both is available. I'm a fan !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I really like Almay mascara especially the one with the aqua-colored top. Really any Almay mascara is good, you can pick up this brand anywhere too.

Honored Contributor

The Telescopic is tempting me too.  I'm loaded up on Bad Gal Bang so I'm not sure when I'll give it a try. 

Honored Contributor

Loreal Telescopic has been my go-to for decades (but, of course, not the viral one that got Loreal the attention they wanted).  Telescopic in the black tube.  Also and use a primer.  

Super Contributor

My sister gave me a tube of Lancome Lash Idole mascara that she didn't care for and I love it! It has a curved brush and absolutely doesn't clump but defines the lashes perfectly. I have very thin lashes and it's hard to find any mascara that I don't just use once and throw away. I never thought I would spend $30 on a mascara but this one is worth it! 

Honored Contributor

My favs are:

Lancome's Monsieur Big

Benefits Badgal Lash

Too Faced Better Than Sex

Those are my 3 favs, but I do also like PUR charged Mascara as well.....