Contributor

I normally wear Better Than S$x mascara.  We are going to the beach for vacation and would like something that wont melt and run all over my face.  Suggestions?  TIA

Respected Contributor

For my bottom lashes I use the MAC Giga black Mascara.  It stays on for me and doesn't give me raccoon eyes. I also suggest the Peter Thomas Roth mascara. It stays also

Frequent Contributor

Re: Mascara - Beach

[ Edited ]

Doll10 Effortlash mascara hardly moves.  I live in hot, humid Florida and have to walk 4-5 blocks to work, and I have no smudges.  Lily Lolo's mascara is phenomenal as well - lashes won't look as flashy as using the Doll10, but it *really* doesn't move.

Trusted Contributor

I've been using Bobby brown waterproof....love it..you can get it at Sephora or macys...but what I like to do for summer only is get eyelash extensions...so much easier and carefree.Smiley Wink)

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

Better than Sex mascara does come in a waterproof formula now, so you may want to give that a try.

I use Maybelline Clump Crusher Waterproof in the heat and humidity and it works very well for me. 

Respected Contributor

i tint my lashes for vacations. have done this for many years.   salons will do it or there is a DIY kit : Godefroy's 28 day mascara.  the one with the tube color is better than the single use application. helps to have on hand a  tiny jar or a bottle cap to mix the product.  you can always put on mascara to thicken lashes for evenings out at the resort. HTH

Trusted Contributor

I use Blinc mascara.  It forms little tubes around the lashes and it you rub it with water to take it off.  My mascara has always smeared as well as my eyeliner.  I got permanent eyeliner and brows about 10 years ago.  I love it!! Only had a few re-touches on it.