Respected Contributor

Pennysmom, I thought the exact same thing tonight about Mary Beth. I was watching her on the Gourmet Holiday show she was hosting with Sharon. Her face truly looked a bit swollen and different. No denying it. And I don't even have HD TV! Who knows, maybe she is having to take steroids or something. But I totally agree with you. I noticed it.

Hope all is well with MB. I love her as a host, and she is one lovely woman.

Respected Contributor
On 11/10/2014 Karena said:

I thought she looked good; she's lost a lot of weight.

A friend and I were watching today and she thought MB looked like she had gained some weight. I thought the same when I saw her with Susan Graver the other day. However, I put that down to the unflattering Graver dress she had on. MB's hairstyle makes her face look rounder. I would like to see her have it just a bit longer with some layers like she had just before this current style.

Honored Contributor
Mary Beth appeared to have a puffy face. Maybe she is taking steroids for a health matter.
Frequent Contributor
I love Mary Beth. Her eyes and upper cheeks look like mine after I've cried alot or have a head cold. Hope neither are the case but with kids, a husband, elderly parents and flu and cold season on us it could easily be either. Shes my favorite host.
Super Contributor
I love Mary Beth and I think she is beautiful. I saw her during the food show but I didn't notice any difference in her face.
Trusted Contributor

Why is/was it even necessary to start and continue this thread ? What purpose does it serve ?

Honored Contributor
On 11/11/2014 Mrs Grace said:

Why is/was it even necessary to start and continue this thread ? What purpose does it serve ?

I agree. Some folks must scrutinize their TV to see what they can rush to post about. Beats me why.

Occasional Contributor

People have a right to their opinion and they don't need to ask someone else's permission to post about it. If it bothers you, don't read it. We don't live in the land of fairies and gumdrops. This is the real world and not everyone is going to agree or like what someone else posts, and that my friends is why we live in the good old USA so we can have a differing opinion.

Super Contributor

I just flicked over to a video of a product in the food show, didn't actually see the show, but she looks the same to me.

Frequent Contributor

Really??? Who cares? Why does this concern us? I can look different on a daily basis depending on sleep, if I ate a lot of salt, allergies. I really like Mary Beth no matter what she looks like...