Regular Contributor

I can remember when people were going crazy for FGP & WVM and were so upset when Chaz said those 2 weren't coming back for a couple of years. I was in the minority because I didn't like what they did for my hair so my 3 daughters gladly took them off my hands. It makes sense that the first seasonal gallons would feature those 2, along with the Summer Mango Coconut.

I bet that if he does seasonal gallons again next year, he'll do the SHP as the summer choice because of the similar reaction to it.

Respected Contributor

Just saw Godfreak's news, (may be gone)

The set of "three" springs was on it...

A Set of 613/BGT or 613/MIF

I wish the MIF was here on it's own....

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/28/2015 quadmimi said:

Just saw Godfreak's news, (may be gone)

The set of "three" springs was on it...

A Set of 613/BGT or 613/MIF

I wish the MIF was here on it's own....

Thanks for the heads up, the set is something I would be interested in.
Respected Contributor
On 3/27/2015 HSB1204 said:
On 3/27/2015 Hilary77 said:
On 3/27/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 3/27/2015 Hilary77 said: I'm getting my hair colored tomorrow. I am doing all over blonde. My hair is naturally dark blonde. I have highlights now, but I'm going for all over color this time. I'm excited!!!

I am sure it will look really pretty, Hilary!

I'm getting it done with color, not bleach. I learned my lesson with that last time, lol. I finally found a stylist that can lighten my hair with color. My highlights with color looked so good, I decided to take the plunge and go for all over color.

The next time I'm getting highlights I definitely want to see if I can find a stylist who can do it with color instead. My hair could not handle the bleach.

I just got my color done. It is pretty light considering she only used color. My hair is a level 7 or 8 blonde naturally. It looks like a 9 or 10 now. I really like it though. My hair still feels great. It's not dried out from the color. I feel younger.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor
I bet it looks great Hillary! I'm thinking of getting my color done soon. But I'll be going a shade or two darker. Mine is a dark blonde also naturally, and I really like it more of a medium brown. Plus I need to start covering the few grays that have been sprouting. Lol! And the grays that have been coming in are actually bright white and super curly so they stick out more than my natural curls.
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor
On 3/28/2015 Hilary77 said:
On 3/27/2015 Hilary77 said: I'm getting my hair colored tomorrow. I am doing all over blonde. My hair is naturally dark blonde. I have highlights now, but I'm going for all over color this time. I'm excited!!!

I'm getting it done with color, not bleach. I learned my lesson with that last time, lol. I finally found a stylist that can lighten my hair with color. My highlights with color looked so good, I decided to take the plunge and go for all over color.

The next time I'm getting highlights I definitely want to see if I can find a stylist who can do it with color instead. My hair could not handle the bleach.

I just got my color done. It is pretty light considering she only used color. My hair is a level 7 or 8 blonde naturally. It looks like a 9 or 10 now. I really like it though. My hair still feels great. It's not dried out from the color. I feel younger.

I'm sure it looks great! It sounds like we pretty much have the same hair color. My hair is about half of my natural hair color and the other half bleached highlights at this point. I'll probably have the bleached ends cut off at some point so that I can try to get highlights with color instead.

What do you have to ask the stylist for to get highlights with color? Do you just ask for exactly that or what do you have to ask for? I'm pretty new to highlights and coloring my hair, but I really don't care for the dark blonde. I like a lighter blonde much better!

Respected Contributor
On 3/28/2015 HSB1204 said:

I'm sure it looks great! It sounds like we pretty much have the same hair color. My hair is about half of my natural hair color and the other half bleached highlights at this point. I'll probably have the bleached ends cut off at some point so that I can try to get highlights with color instead.

What do you have to ask the stylist for to get highlights with color? Do you just ask for exactly that or what do you have to ask for? I'm pretty new to highlights and coloring my hair, but I really don't care for the dark blonde. I like a lighter blonde much better!

I just told the stylist that I wanted to lighten my hair without bleach. She used a 20 volume developer.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor
On 3/28/2015 HSB1204 said:

I just told the stylist that I wanted to lighten my hair without bleach. She used a 20 volume developer.

Great! I will definitely give that a try. I'm sure I'll have to find a new stylist, though. My current one seems to always use bleach and even after she noticed that my hair was starting to break from the bleach she wanted to know if we were doing highlights again. {#emotions_dlg.bored}

Trusted Contributor

Hilary, hope you're enjoying your new color, I'm sure it looks great! Y'all are talking about going blond for the summer and I just went darker. My hair is naturally dark blonde, but it's getting lighter as I get older......and I do NOT look good as a blond. When my hair is it's natural color, everything just kinda of blends together, skin and hair and I look "blah". My mom says I look like dry toast, not terrible, but not as good as toast with butter and jelly :-)

We went a bit darker this time (and used a different formula) and I'm loving it! It's a rich, deep dark chocolate and it looks awesome.

Respected Contributor
I think I am going back to the salon today to get a toner put on my hair. She toned it a golden/neutral blonde yesterday. I think it's a little too warm for my skin tone. I think I am going to have her tone it with a cooler/ash shade. I do love the lightness of my hair though. It just a little too warm. I also love that my hair still feels healthy.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!