Respected Contributor

Mally Poreless Face Defender

Watched Mally when she was on this morning.  She had a nice kit of the Poreless Face Defender, mascara, and lipgloss for $39 I think.  Just the Poreless Face Defender costs that!

I have to say this is the most fantastic makeup product.  I tried every powder out there.  And my face looked - powdery!  One day my daughter commented on it and I felt self conscious after that!!

As she demonstrated, you "stipple" the product on your face gently.  You use very little actually, and it lasts forever.  It makes your makeup look flawless and blurs any pores.  You seldom have to re-apply it like powder.

I bought the one with a "home and away" compact.  The away one is small with a mirror and small sponge which I carry in my makeup bag.

Seeing her show it reminded me of how much I love it.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Re: Mally Poreless Face Defender

Thanks for the review @hyacinth003 .  Sounds interesting.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hyacinth003    I never tried it but I thought it was priced high.  Maybe I will look into one day but not now.  I never like to have too many items on my charge at a time.  The large size is $37 on 3 easy pays which I think is better than the 3 pc. kit if the kit only has the small size of the defender.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 - You're so right! This product is one of my HG's. I discovered it when Mally still owned her company. After it was sold the new owners' choice to head production changed the formulas on a lot of her products. I gave it a chance and it was horrible! Meanwhile I high tailed it to Ulta and bought all I could! Then I ran out. I noticed here that the product looked like her old one so I took a chance. The new owners finally saw the light! 

Great product. I have combo skin and this makes it look great! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Love Mally's Poreless Face Defender!  Won't be without it.  Got a 2-fer a while back.  The product lasts a long time.  My face still looks fresh at the end of the day when I apply this on full makeup.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@hyacinth003 - You're so right! This product is one of my HG's. I discovered it when Mally still owned her company. After it was sold the new owners' choice to head production changed the formulas on a lot of her products. I gave it a chance and it was horrible! Meanwhile I high tailed it to Ulta and bought all I could! Then I ran out. I noticed here that the product looked like her old one so I took a chance. The new owners finally saw the light! 

Great product. I have combo skin and this makes it look great! Smiley Happy

———————————————

That’s good to know. I had used it for years when the formulation changed and I went back to It cosmetics bye-bye pores. Glad it’s working for people.