Respected Contributor

been waiting for the delivery of my Tarte

should have been here yesterday, or today at the latest. 

This morning i open up my email, and i see it says, that they are tracking my return, and thanks for using the smart label to return it.  WHATTT!!!!?  

i'm like what is being returned ?  none of the tracking #'s matched.  called to CS, and yup, it's my Tarte, that i have been waiting on.  I saw that it was received in my town yesterday.  And since i supposedly used the smart return label, they will be deducting the $6.95???  

I don't think so.  I know everyone has had complaints lately about shipping etc.  

I didn't think the post office, could return a package like that after only one day.  and why would they anyway.  it should have been placed in my mailbox. 

I'm not sure what happened. 

SMH

Trusted Contributor

Re: been waiting for the delivery of my Tarte

th99AYE0IZ.jpg

@kittyloo  Sorry for your mix up.

I ordered the Tarte set on 4/16. Status showed it shipped from SC on 4/22, arrived Horsham, PA 4/23, and still sitting in PA. Today is the 28th. Still no Tarte. I've been on hold for Customer 'Service' for 40 minutes - ro cancel the order. No package/cancel order. Terrible service all around. QVC - a big 👎thumbs down.
Respected Contributor

HSN, always had quick shipping. I wonder if that will change too.
Respected Contributor

I’ve had this happen: The package is shipped “UPS” then transferred to “USPS” supposed to be delivered by mail carrier. I don’t get my package.......returned to Post Office saying I was not home unable to deliver. So I have to call QVC to get the right tracking number. Then call the Post Office. No answer ever, so have to go to Post Office. It’s always a big mess....I just wish that they would quit transferring packages. If it’s sent “UPS” then deliver it by “UPS!” It adds at least 3 more days before you actually get your package! 😱😳😢 Good RANT..... felt good! 🥰❤️
Respected Contributor

Welcome to the boards Ani Merci!